October 18, 2017, 09:42:21 PM

Author Topic: Everton fan tv  (Read 1518 times)

September 16, 2017, 11:14:09 PM
Reply #45

Realist

Looking forward to it. Should be entertaining.

Difficult one to judge though. If all the opinions are middle of the road then it might be a bit boring. But if opinions are quite extreme then they'll be used by other team's fans to mock us.

Can't win then can I?

deCoubertin

September 16, 2017, 11:16:37 PM
Reply #46

Realist

Can i apply for the totally biased commentary job?  with foul language and terrible comments about owners, board members and all their extended family?
                 good luck lad anyway more power to yer elbow.

Sorry I don't get what you mean?

September 17, 2017, 12:13:54 AM
Reply #47

eyesalwaysblue

your first interview should be with Nostradamus Barkley.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

September 17, 2017, 01:51:47 PM
Reply #48

Marky Mark and the funky

This joker has got enough of a response on here to realise he might actually be able to make a quick buck out of winding up Evertonians and even worse encouraging other team's fans to laugh at the results on youpube shakeyheadman

Naturally only myself and maybe 'Mr. reality' himself has paid too much attention to our interactions. I believe I was fair except for one post on deadline day and found it telling my attempt to apologise for it only back-fired, because all he wants is a reaction, once I refused to react he lost interest.

Anyone sucked into watching this 'show' is only going to be funding a very successful troll. I still have a lot of respect for anyone who is good at their chosen artform so good luck, I won't be bothered beyond offering my opinion this once. Perhaps I'll even be astounded to find it turns out to be a genuine effort and not just finding the most angry fans after we lose a match so it makes the fanbase look like here on a matchday thread is the norm!

September 17, 2017, 02:19:06 PM
Reply #49

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Good luck with it. If it is a genuine endeavour and i have no reason to believe someone would go through the bother for any other reason more fan media is always welcome

September 17, 2017, 02:44:28 PM
Reply #50

Bally

Administrator
Yes mate
Now be careful mate, me and Si were thinking about doing it Si was gonna do all the background stuff and I was going to be the presenter. Si got a mic decal made, then we had to think about the time ramifications, we're we won't with it and the competitors. We decided against it in the end because it was much more hassle than it worth for a pair lazy fuckers like us. Although we would have been excellent at it

Evertonians are a strange bunch, and they will have to know you're genuine, I'd suggest setting up a twitter account and blasting it out, tell them your plans, then ask a few of the more prominent #BlueTwitter to appear on the show to get it out there, you probably won't get Ped and Baz but you can ask, Si would be good Jimmywhack, Silas, Brownie (if he's up} Rhys, GLewis, Ram, Stealth, Shogun all them if you want good football content, if you want ranters then, you, MLT or KNT, ESCLA, Me, just try and weigh what type of audience you want, becoming like Arsenal TV would be good, but don't become them, remember imitation is the highest form of flattery, make it your own.
It's the roll I way

September 17, 2017, 08:17:39 PM
Reply #51

Realist

(1)This joker has got enough of a response on here to realise he might actually be able to make a quick buck out of winding up Evertonians and even worse encouraging other team's fans to laugh at the results on youpube shakeyheadman

Naturally only myself and maybe 'Mr. reality' himself has paid too much attention to our interactions. I believe I was fair except for one post on deadline day and found it telling my attempt to apologise for it only back-fired, because all he wants is a reaction, (2)once I refused to react he lost interest.

(3)Anyone sucked into watching this 'show' is only going to be funding a very successful troll. I still have a lot of respect for anyone who is good at their chosen artform so good luck, I won't be bothered beyond offering my opinion this once. Perhaps (4)I'll even be astounded to find it turns out to be a genuine effort and not just finding the most angry fans after we lose a match so it makes the fanbase look like here on a matchday thread is the norm!

1. If we win you've just wasted a paragraph

2. Don't flatter yourself I've never been arsed or remotely interested in what you've got to say

3. I'm not a troll

4. See number 1

September 17, 2017, 08:18:16 PM
Reply #52

Realist

Now be careful mate, me and Si were thinking about doing it Si was gonna do all the background stuff and I was going to be the presenter. Si got a mic decal made, then we had to think about the time ramifications, we're we won't with it and the competitors. We decided against it in the end because it was much more hassle than it worth for a pair lazy fuckers like us. Although we would have been excellent at it

Evertonians are a strange bunch, and they will have to know you're genuine, I'd suggest setting up a twitter account and blasting it out, tell them your plans, then ask a few of the more prominent #BlueTwitter to appear on the show to get it out there, you probably won't get Ped and Baz but you can ask, Si would be good Jimmywhack, Silas, Brownie (if he's up} Rhys, GLewis, Ram, Stealth, Shogun all them if you want good football content, if you want ranters then, you, MLT or KNT, ESCLA, Me, just try and weigh what type of audience you want, becoming like Arsenal TV would be good, but don't become them, remember imitation is the highest form of flattery, make it your own.

Thanks

September 17, 2017, 08:58:17 PM
Reply #53

Marky Mark and the funky

2. Don't flatter yourself I've never been arsed or remotely interested in what you've got to say

This is amusing when our last interaction was me suggesting several times we pack in what at the time was a mano-a-mano distraction in a thread everyone else was trying to talk about football ;)

Ultimately I re-read what I said earlier and think I've been harsh again, so regardless how much you care I wish to state good luck in any honest endeavour you care to partake.

p.s. even though I've set you to ignore I've sneakily read several of your posts since and often agreed with you! No more from me chum so say what you want :hug:

September 18, 2017, 02:35:21 PM
Reply #54

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

Eh ? Me a ranter ??? How come ?

September 18, 2017, 02:55:33 PM
Reply #55

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
And here we go, again with the ranting...

:)

September 18, 2017, 03:00:18 PM
Reply #56

MmmBlueRamirez

Excellent news. Not seen any good new comedies recently.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

September 18, 2017, 03:11:09 PM
Reply #57

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

All this is true.

Plus if you want a stoned guy eating a KFC trying to talk about player radars then I'll be outside segura with a mouthful of chicken 👍
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 23, 2017, 05:00:59 AM
Reply #58

Toddacelli

Wish you all the best with this bud. I'm all for supporting people doing stuff like this.

Doesn't mean I won't tell you to fuck off when I think you need it and I hope you'll do the same. Without different opinions we are all just sat round nodding like sheep.

Pop a link up when you're ready.

Good luck!

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

September 23, 2017, 05:27:02 AM
Reply #59

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
All this is true.

Plus if you want a stoned guy eating a KFC trying to talk about player radars then I'll be outside segura with a mouthful of chicken 👍

I actually was as well. Found a fiver in KFC.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.