December 11, 2018, 07:13:59 AM

Author Topic: Everton fan tv  (Read 4293 times)

September 16, 2017, 06:58:59 PM
Read 4293 times

Realist

Coming soon........

September 16, 2017, 08:11:47 PM
Reply #1

Realist

September 16, 2017, 08:19:03 PM
Reply #2

Realist

Interesting. What medium are you broadcasting through? YouTube? Facebook?

Gonna be a YouTube channel similar to the Arsenal one. Thoughts @Brownie20 ?

September 16, 2017, 08:19:52 PM
Reply #3

Realist

That would be Liverpool fan tv surely 😅😅.
Zzzzzzzzzzzz fanboy

September 16, 2017, 08:32:42 PM
Reply #4

Realist

I work as a video editor, including VFX and graphics let me know if you need anything.  I get pretty busy but as long as I got fair warning be glad to help out.

Thanks mate can you make an intro for the show?

September 16, 2017, 08:33:05 PM
Reply #5

Realist

Oh ffs it's going to be PED isn't it?

What?

September 16, 2017, 08:35:50 PM
Reply #6

Realist

No worries, I'm chocker this weekend. Tuesday get one over to you be ok?  Are you thinking Everton TV/Chelsea TV/ Man U TV type of thing or something different?

Am I alright to pm you about it mate yea?

September 16, 2017, 08:36:17 PM
Reply #7

Realist

?

What do you mean it's going to be PED?

September 16, 2017, 08:52:08 PM
Reply #8

Realist

You mean the one that is endlessly shared on social media as mockery of Arsenal fans?  :-\

Thought it wouldn't be long before someone started talking crap
How's it a mockery of Arsenal's fans?
Don't like it don't watch - simple

September 16, 2017, 08:56:14 PM
Reply #9

Realist

As long as you don't use the words "Fam" and "Blud" every other word then cool. I wish you luck.

What about cuz? Haha only jokin
Thanks mate

September 16, 2017, 09:01:39 PM
Reply #10

Realist

In that I have repeatedly been shown clips of it by non-Arsenal fans (including people who exclusively use Chinese social media platforms) where it has been shared to show how delusional some Arsenal fans can be.

But if you want to take anything that isn't 'Realist is the man' as 'talking crap' then that's up to you. It was a serious question, based on actual events. Until you said that, I was curious, but frankly if your response to questions is to insult people, you're going to have to block comments on your channel or pretend they don't exist.  ;)

That's the beauty of it
Every club has delusional fans, we have fans on here saying / thinking everything is fine and dandy
I didn't insult you either

September 16, 2017, 09:05:12 PM
Reply #11

Realist

Here's a kinda relevant portfolio for you Bud, I've included the early stuff I done for the Swans but its a bit dated and the Liberty stadium footage was shite so I fucked about with it (Martinez bit there always makes me laugh, hindsight hey!)

https://matthewyoung856e.myportfolio.com/projects

Give me a message when your cool

Cheers pal I'm just out at the minute I'll have a look in a bit

September 16, 2017, 09:11:07 PM
Reply #12

Realist

Ahh, so you don't consider saying someone is 'talking crap' to be insulting?

I'm curious, can you please provide an example of where someone has said everything is fine?

I used the 'undecided' emoji to indicate that I am undecided (because to decide, I will have to watch), and questioned the comparison to a channel that is widely used to mock a fan base, out of concern that extreme views being expressed as strong reaction to a bad game result in the other clubs fan bases using Evertonians as their new 'look how delusional their fans are' example. The fact that you seem unaware of how much Arsenal Fan TV is used as mockery makes me wonder how balanced your channel will be, or whether it will just be another outlet for your 'realism'. Your inability to tolerate other opinions, and apparent lack of understanding of what people find insulting.. well it doesn't bode well for a balanced quality output. Please feel free to prove me wrong.

I honestly can't be arsed getting into it with you, I don't have to prove zip to you mate.
Like I said if you don't like the channel or feel it's "unbalanced" don't watch

September 16, 2017, 09:14:30 PM
Reply #13

Realist

Course you can't sunshine. Discussing things rationally is clearly too challenging for you, it's your way or the highway.  ;)

Perhaps you think your channel is original, but it's not even a first for the club.

No one claimed it was original did they?

September 16, 2017, 09:18:12 PM
Reply #14

Realist

Good luck. If you're broadcasting I think you'll want to try be a bit more balanced in how you come off than how you do on here. Otherwise you'll alienate some, just leave people a bit bored once the initial interest wears off, and frankly not shoehorn yourself into positions that constrain you later on. You can hopefully tell from here's that your very negative perspective on Everton won't win you too many followers. Other than that I'd love it if a project like that became successful so all for it.

My own thoughts will pretty much stay private. It's a sound board for the fans, that's the only aim