October 22, 2017, 02:41:08 AM

Author Topic: Everton fan tv  (Read 1552 times)

September 16, 2017, 08:35:02 PM
Reply #15

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
What?

?

deCoubertin

September 16, 2017, 08:35:50 PM
Reply #16

Realist

No worries, I'm chocker this weekend. Tuesday get one over to you be ok?  Are you thinking Everton TV/Chelsea TV/ Man U TV type of thing or something different?

Am I alright to pm you about it mate yea?

September 16, 2017, 08:36:17 PM
Reply #17

Realist

?

What do you mean it's going to be PED?

September 16, 2017, 08:39:09 PM
Reply #18

Elgoodo1978

Yeah of course.

September 16, 2017, 08:46:47 PM
Reply #19

MrWhite

Gonna be a YouTube channel similar to the Arsenal one. Thoughts @Brownie20 ?

You mean the one that is endlessly shared on social media as mockery of Arsenal fans?  :-\

September 16, 2017, 08:50:52 PM
Reply #20

Simon Paul

Administrator
the more people talking about Everton on stuff like this the better

go for it

September 16, 2017, 08:52:08 PM
Reply #21

Realist

You mean the one that is endlessly shared on social media as mockery of Arsenal fans?  :-\

Thought it wouldn't be long before someone started talking crap
How's it a mockery of Arsenal's fans?
Don't like it don't watch - simple

September 16, 2017, 08:55:12 PM
Reply #22

The Analog Kid

As long as you don't use the words "Fam" and "Blud" every other word then cool. I wish you luck.

September 16, 2017, 08:56:14 PM
Reply #23

Realist

As long as you don't use the words "Fam" and "Blud" every other word then cool. I wish you luck.

What about cuz? Haha only jokin
Thanks mate

September 16, 2017, 08:56:23 PM
Reply #24

MrWhite

Thought it wouldn't be long before someone started talking crap
How's it a mockery of Arsenal's fans?
Don't like it don't watch - simple

In that I have repeatedly been shown clips of it by non-Arsenal fans (including people who exclusively use Chinese social media platforms) where it has been shared to show how delusional some Arsenal fans can be.

But if you want to take anything that isn't 'Realist is the man' as 'talking crap' then that's up to you. It was a serious question, based on actual events. Until you said that, I was curious, but frankly if your response to questions is to insult people, you're going to have to block comments on your channel or pretend they don't exist.  ;)

« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 08:57:31 PM by MrWhite »

September 16, 2017, 08:58:08 PM
Reply #25

School of Science

Best of luck to you pal, I'll give it a watch  :thumbsup:.

Don't want it to negative or sweetness and light, hopefully somewhere in between,vat the same time if Sommer needs saying don't pull any punches. Try and get the scoop for the first visual of the new ground  ;D
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

September 16, 2017, 08:59:20 PM
Reply #26

Elgoodo1978

Here's a kinda relevant portfolio for you Bud, I've included the early stuff I done for the Swans but its a bit dated and the Liberty stadium footage was shite so I fucked about with it (Martinez bit there always makes me laugh, hindsight hey!)

https://matthewyoung856e.myportfolio.com/projects

Give me a message when your cool

September 16, 2017, 09:01:39 PM
Reply #27

Realist

In that I have repeatedly been shown clips of it by non-Arsenal fans (including people who exclusively use Chinese social media platforms) where it has been shared to show how delusional some Arsenal fans can be.

But if you want to take anything that isn't 'Realist is the man' as 'talking crap' then that's up to you. It was a serious question, based on actual events. Until you said that, I was curious, but frankly if your response to questions is to insult people, you're going to have to block comments on your channel or pretend they don't exist.  ;)

That's the beauty of it
Every club has delusional fans, we have fans on here saying / thinking everything is fine and dandy
I didn't insult you either

September 16, 2017, 09:03:20 PM
Reply #28

Ross

Keep it real man!
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

September 16, 2017, 09:05:12 PM
Reply #29

Realist

Here's a kinda relevant portfolio for you Bud, I've included the early stuff I done for the Swans but its a bit dated and the Liberty stadium footage was shite so I fucked about with it (Martinez bit there always makes me laugh, hindsight hey!)

https://matthewyoung856e.myportfolio.com/projects

Give me a message when your cool

Cheers pal I'm just out at the minute I'll have a look in a bit