October 24, 2017, 05:45:26 AM

Author Topic: Worst match this century?  (Read 2458 times)

September 20, 2017, 07:40:19 PM
Reply #90

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Yep. Fella who scored against them also scored against us if I remember rightly.
Matt Smith? Big lanky shitehawk

Simply simply lovely

deCoubertin

September 20, 2017, 08:07:46 PM
Reply #91

The Analog Kid

Didn't Baxter play against us? And they had some midfielder that was about 18st.

September 20, 2017, 08:34:30 PM
Reply #92

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Didn't Baxter play against us? And they had some midfielder that was about 18st.
Hit the post I think didn't he?

Simply simply lovely

September 20, 2017, 09:10:03 PM
Reply #93

The Analog Kid

Hit the post I think didn't he?

Yes, he did. We won 3-1 in the replay after a 2-2 draw, we went on to play that game against Wigan in the next round. 🙄
« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 09:15:27 PM by The Analog Kid »

September 22, 2017, 05:13:22 AM
Reply #94

gizzblue

Any fucking derby loss. ..is the fucking worst don't give a fuck who scored or who was manager for either club...nothing worse than a gloating redshite.

September 22, 2017, 05:14:36 AM
Reply #95

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Im numb to derby defeats these days. Although the one at ours where Mane scored in last min hurt like fuck. Sat in the Street end i was almost sobbing.
I have to return some videotapes.

September 22, 2017, 02:08:32 PM
Reply #96

BlueForYou

Ladies derby today

COYB!
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

September 22, 2017, 04:25:27 PM
Reply #97

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Im numb to derby defeats these days. Although the one at ours where Mane scored in last min hurt like fuck. Sat in the Street end i was almost sobbing.

I laughed. Honestly wasn't even gutted.

Was expecting that soon as 7 minutes went up. As you say, we're just numb to it all now.

September 22, 2017, 04:35:28 PM
Reply #98

The Analog Kid

Sad state of affairs when we don’t hold out much hope in games against our fiercest rivals, to the point where we not really arsed any more. Winning derbies has become just as much their high point of the season as one of ours, should we ever win one, due to the fact their expectations have slumped to new lows with them being woeful.

That Mane goal was a bitter pill to swallow but as Ram says, it was on the cards. We played well first half, came out for the second a completely different team, then that happened, and they’ve milked the fuck out of it.

September 22, 2017, 05:08:28 PM
Reply #99

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Everyone around me kinda just went, meh

We knew it was coming

Simply simply lovely

September 22, 2017, 05:11:51 PM
Reply #100

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Everyone around me kinda just went, meh

We knew it was coming

I just hate them so fucking much, and that red flare on the pitch. They dont deserve things like that. Ugh

anyway, numb emotions to the game now.
I have to return some videotapes.

September 22, 2017, 05:26:01 PM
Reply #101

formerKHL

as this thread proves unfortunately young or old....

there's too many to mention....

Coventry at home just before the Kendall revival years....actually got hit on the head with a cushion that night...

September 22, 2017, 05:29:45 PM
Reply #102

The Analog Kid

I remember Coventry coming to Goodison, both teams were around the bottom three, Coventry possibly in it. The game was absolutely shite resulting in both sets of fans singing “Going Down” to each other at the same time.

September 22, 2017, 05:41:26 PM
Reply #103

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Toddacelli out Toddacelling himself there
A worse shout than the Dolberg shout @Toddacelli .. what the fuck has your missus version 2.0 done to you  ;)

September 22, 2017, 06:32:01 PM
Reply #104

Bluenose 91

Both Stoke and West Ham at home in Martinez' last season are up there for me.

If any two games could just completely sum up everything that was wrong with him.