October 15, 2019, 11:23:24 PM

Author Topic: Scunthorpe vs Everton  (Read 44848 times)

January 08, 2011, 08:51:16 AM
Read 44848 times

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
what time is kick off gents?
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 08, 2011, 05:04:33 PM
Reply #1

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
3 oclock

Off to get the coach in a minute.
have a good day lid!
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 08, 2011, 08:26:33 PM
Reply #2

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

January 08, 2011, 09:55:43 PM
Reply #3

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
anyone got any nice reliable streams? mine have been all over the shizzop

January 08, 2011, 09:58:14 PM
Reply #4

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
nice one ladies

January 08, 2011, 10:14:11 PM
Reply #5

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
as soon as that hoofball bullshit starts, moyes should grab the captain and just say "next person who hoofs that ball, isn't playing for the next two games. get it sorted."

January 08, 2011, 10:19:46 PM
Reply #6

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
well played beckford, good finish coleman!

January 08, 2011, 10:32:57 PM
Reply #7

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
my bloody stream has been a load of balls. my connections fault i think though. i was looking forward to an afternoon of football! :(

how are we getting on?

January 08, 2011, 11:07:52 PM
Reply #8

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
which goal was the best? i only saw the first two.

January 08, 2011, 11:19:38 PM
Reply #9

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
baines without doubt
describe it, in sumptuous detail