August 19, 2019, 02:03:14 AM

Author Topic: Scunthorpe vs Everton  (Read 43246 times)

January 08, 2011, 12:25:26 PM
Read 43246 times

nomorechang

RIP
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

January 08, 2011, 10:05:07 PM
Reply #1

nomorechang

RIP
Bily is having a decent game , however the opposition isn't great , Felli has been superb for most of that half , and Seamus is , as always causing mayhem at times , his pass to Becks when the keeper made a great save was something special
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

January 08, 2011, 11:22:37 PM
Reply #2

nomorechang

RIP
A good confidence boosting performance for the team and a few players in particular . Becks , Bily , Magaye all done well , the spectre of missing chances is still there but hopefully the moretime on the pitch that Becks gets , the better he'll get .. Bainsey is looking as good as anyone right now and if he was playing for one of the " Hollywood " teams he'd surely be getting the same attention as Bale or Nasri .. and Seamus must be the find of the season ?
Alan Ball