August 21, 2019, 01:09:34 AM

Author Topic: Scunthorpe vs Everton  (Read 43260 times)

January 06, 2011, 10:16:30 PM
Read 43260 times

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
With my recent habits of predicting the opposite of the actual result I'll go for a 4 - 0 Scunthorpe win.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

January 08, 2011, 02:30:00 AM
Reply #1

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
I think a lot depends on the first goal, they score first then it could really kick them on and dent our confidence, we score first and it could be a cricket score.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

January 08, 2011, 03:25:59 PM
Reply #2

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
what time is kick off gents?

3 oclock

Off to get the coach in a minute.

January 09, 2011, 06:50:30 AM
Reply #3

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
i havent seen anything suggesting he would be banned

So that's why he looked devastated after the card? makes sense..

On a side note, their support was shocking today.

January 09, 2011, 07:08:53 AM
Reply #4

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
0-2 down in next to no time, so no different to we would be.

I mean even before the game when the fella on the PA was trying to get them to make some noise, not a peep.

January 09, 2011, 07:33:29 AM
Reply #5

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
5 goals, 5 different scorers. Positive formation for second game running from Moyes. All the players and fans up for a game in a tournament other clubs seem less bothered by. Confidence boosting performances for the likes of Beckford and no injuries.

Seems like a good day to me.

Wasn't pleased with Beckford today, the amount of chances he fucked up against a team struggling in the championship was pretty worrying.

January 09, 2011, 09:02:45 AM
Reply #6

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
There now follows a comprehensive list of things that make Verminator happy:

Good performance and good result, both of which I saw today and on Wednesday..