December 11, 2017, 11:23:00 PM

Author Topic: We're in the bottom 3  (Read 2921 times)

September 18, 2017, 01:20:50 AM
Reply #45

Realist

It's a forum, there's not much point having you here if people are to avoid your threads. What I'm saying is if you're going to be miseable and constantly start negative threads then be prepared for the flack you'll get. So stop moaning about it.

I didn't really moan about it did I? I just told people they didn't have to enter the thread if they didn't like me at which point you told me not to say that (why?)
Good job in avoiding my question but I'm not here to argue with you, you didn't really need to get involved.

The thread isn't really negative it's a true statement - "we're in the bottom 3, what can we do to fix the mess we're in"
It isn't my fault if people can't rationally contribute to the thread because the person who created the thread is perceived as negative is it?

deCoubertin

September 18, 2017, 01:21:26 AM
Reply #46

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
So I force people to say things to me & I'm not allowed to even suggest that they don't enter the thread if they don't like me?
Is that what you're saying?

Wind it in with your I'm always the victim shite.

When you start a thread like this, having seen the reaction you've got from other people in the past, you know exactly what you're doing.

Unless you've some kind of mental issue and are incapable of understanding and interpreting people's emotions and behaviour towards you.

In which case I apologise and hope you get the help you need.

September 18, 2017, 01:22:58 AM
Reply #47

Realist

Wind it in with your I'm always the victim shite.

When you start a thread like this, having seen the reaction you've got from other people in the past, you know exactly what you're doing.

Unless you've some kind of mental issue and are incapable of understanding and interpreting people's emotions and behaviour towards you.

In which case I apologise and hope you get the help you need.

Read above

September 18, 2017, 01:24:31 AM
Reply #48

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Read above

I've read. Again, wind it in with your always the victim shite.

September 18, 2017, 01:26:38 AM
Reply #49

Realist

I've read. Again, wind it in with your always the victim shite.

Comprehension obviously isn't your strong point
I didn't moan about anybody saying anything to me until I got pulled by a mod for telling people not to read the thread if they didn't like me

September 18, 2017, 01:29:42 AM
Reply #50

charlatan

Fucking hell lad.  I'm known as negative on here, but I'm a fucking ray of sunshine compared to you.  Go and get your missus to give you a chew or something, bum the cat, whatever.  Just fucking cheer up.  Watching us at the moment is bad enough without 25 threads a day saying the same depressing stuff.

September 18, 2017, 01:36:25 AM
Reply #51

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Comprehension obviously isn't your strong point
I didn't moan about anybody saying anything to me until I got pulled by a mod for telling people not to read the thread if they didn't like me

Comprehension is one of my strong points, actually.

Look, if you genuinely can't understand why people react with hostility towards you, and why *you* writing a post stating we're in the bottom 3, would rile people up, then you've clearly got real challenges with relating to others.

What do you think is more likely:

1. Your behaviour on here has been impeccable, you're completely in the right, and everyone on here is being hostile towards you for no good reason other than that they are all dickheads.

2. You're just a bit of a weapon.

September 18, 2017, 01:39:54 AM
Reply #52

Macca77

Im calling it now lads, we won't win the league this season, in fact we might as well just right it off and start again next season eh

Moshiri is a fraud
Walsh is shit
Koeman out

September 18, 2017, 01:43:46 AM
Reply #53

Macca77

Furthermore

Keane is shit
Klaassen is shitter
Sandro even worse
Sigurdsson worserer

Booo Everton boooo

September 18, 2017, 01:44:00 AM
Reply #54

MarcusFenix

Gonna stick up a little bit for Realist here, if you don't want to read his/hers negative/realist thoughts then don't enter the thread.

I know Realist gets to some well established long term contributors to the forum so perhaps Realist should bare that in mind.

As for bottom 3 at this point it is hardly surprising considering how many new players are in the first XI and the teams we have already played. As others have said it was always going to be a tough start.

Maybe Koeman needs to look at trying to shoehorn Klaasen, Sigurdsson and Rooney into the same position.

My opinion would be to go for Rooney up top with Sigurdsson behind and maybe Mirallas supporting Baines on the left ( even though Mirallas flits in and out of games ) and Lennon supporting Martina on the right in a 4-2-3-1 formation
Whats the difference between lust,love and true love? Spits,swallows and gargles

September 18, 2017, 01:46:05 AM
Reply #55

Realist

Comprehension is one of my strong points, actually.

Look, if you genuinely can't understand why people react with hostility towards you, and why *you* writing a post stating we're in the bottom 3, would rile people up, then you've clearly got real challenges with relating to others.

What do you think is more likely:

1. Your behaviour on here has been impeccable, you're completely in the right, and everyone on here is being hostile towards you for no good reason other than that they are all dickheads.

2. You're just a bit of a weapon.

So what writing a post stating that we're in the bottom 3 riles people up? Don't know why when it's true

My behaviour hasn't been impeccable I've had a mod warning before

Nobody's right all the time

Not everybody is hostile to me

Have a nice evening

September 18, 2017, 01:46:25 AM
Reply #56

Ross

Where in the bottom 3 after just losing a game 4-0, the third game in a row we've conceded 3 or more goals.

Nobody's starting a positive thread on the back of that shit unless they're delusional.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

September 18, 2017, 01:47:50 AM
Reply #57

SANA_DR0

the thread title is a fact,
the original post had 1 negative question and 1 kinda positive question.

Realist asked if the season can get any worse...(thats the negative question) for that id answer no. its only up from here, regardless which ever way it goes, either we start winning/performing or Koeman/the board end our suffering.. but even then the new manager might not be able to do anything either...

the positive question was  How do we fix this mess we're in? i guess the answers would be the same as the answer to the first question..

also another fact Realist stated was conceding 12 goals in 4 games.. albeit against the best in the league last year..

i know the facts are depressing as fuck and the way Realist comes across it may seem like he enjoys the doom and gloom, but as an Evertonian we have been through some fucking dark days, turning on each other when all we need are hugs/some inspiration is not the right thing to do...

the ones dissing Realist are equally as bad.
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

September 18, 2017, 02:05:58 AM
Reply #58

Bigstickytoffee

We're missing ross big time in my opinion, that solidity in midfield and link between defence and attack. Rooney is trying to do this but at the cost of 1 man less further forward as he keeps dropping back.

I don't see what gueye and schneids offer us in the middle at the moment, neither go forward enough nor have creativity/eye for a pass which opens things for others. only one should play creating room for a wide player to start.

There is no drive and creativity in midfield, how many times today was no short ball available so we just lumped it 50-100yards across the pitch to just lose possession?

There are too many errors from certain individuals in defence, with Keane also guilty today it must be catching. Williams and cuco are truely dreadful. However the issues in midfield don't help the defence as there is nothing available as a viable outlet, and the fact that we offer no attacking threat means we are constantly on the back foot.

I don't think we should play any form of weakened team weds, we need to get it right for Burnley. Players need to play in their best positions and not shoe horned into the managers ideals.

4-4 fucking 2 for me.

Pickford
Holgate/jags/keane/Baines
Davies/gueye/Rooney(or klassen)/sigs(or lookman/mirallas)
Ramirez/cl

I really think (er..... hope) cl and Ramirez going forward could be a handful for most teams.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 02:07:59 AM by Bigstickytoffee »

September 18, 2017, 04:38:14 AM
Reply #59

MrWhite

NSNO Subscriber
How do we fix this mess we're in?

We don't. That's up to Koeman and the players. And possibly Walsh if this slump lasts until January.