December 13, 2017, 05:31:45 AM

Author Topic: We're in the bottom 3  (Read 2931 times)

September 18, 2017, 12:24:16 AM
Reply #15

Realist

Realist, you're in the bottom 3, lad.

Who are you?

deCoubertin

September 18, 2017, 12:25:06 AM
Reply #16

Cozzie

I think it will get better but I foresee a poor season in general.

Walsh massively fucked up in the window.

September 18, 2017, 12:25:40 AM
Reply #17

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Can this season get any worse?
I know we had tough games to start but it's looking grim
We thought we were gonna scrape 1-0 wins maybe due to the reinforcements at the back but we've conceded 12 in 4 games
How do we fix this mess we're in?

We could be bottom.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

September 18, 2017, 12:26:33 AM
Reply #18

Bluedylan

Who are you?

Evidently not a keen admirer of yours. You make the forum a less enjoyable place to be on.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

September 18, 2017, 12:26:42 AM
Reply #19

Shogun

Administrator
Pretty much relegated aren't we?

Can't see how we're going to make up that 2 goals GD to get us out of trouble with only 99 points left to play for.

May as well fold.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

September 18, 2017, 12:28:55 AM
Reply #20

Hannibal Lecter

Can this season get any worse?

I have a fucking crick, so for that reason I am willing to agree with you.

So no.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 12:30:53 AM by Hannibal Lecter »
Jönköpings Södra IF

September 18, 2017, 12:29:35 AM
Reply #21

Realist

I think it will get better but I foresee a poor season in general.

Walsh massively fucked up in the window.

Couldn't agree more but I think Koeman has to shoulder blame too, @kramer0 just made a great point saying did we need Sigurdsson if we'd already bought Klassen? I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have been Walsh who was that insistent that we sign him (I like Sigurdsson but I said at the time we should've spent the £45m on a striker)

Also Keane was a waste of £30m sorry but there are better centre halves out there for less money
« Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 12:30:36 AM by Realist »

September 18, 2017, 12:30:00 AM
Reply #22

Hannibal Lecter

Double post.
Jönköpings Södra IF

September 18, 2017, 12:30:28 AM
Reply #23

Lxxx

Couldn't agree more but I think Koeman has to shoulder blame too, @kramer0 just made a great point saying did we need Sigurdsson if we'd already bought Klassen? I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have been Walsh who was that insistent that sign him (I like Sigurdsson but I said at the time we should've spent the £45m on a striker)

Also Keane was a waste of £30m sorry but there are better centre halves out there for less money

Everyone looks poor at the minute. Now isn't the time to be judging new signings coming into a situation like this. Give it a rest hey lad.

September 18, 2017, 12:32:22 AM
Reply #24

ally2

Couldn't agree more but I think Koeman has to shoulder blame too, @kramer0 just made a great point saying did we need Sigurdsson if we'd already bought Klassen? I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have been Walsh who was that insistent that sign him (I like Sigurdsson but I said at the time we should've spent the £45m on a striker)

You can't just pick out random examples then use hindsight when it suits.  There's every chance both these players will be very good for us in the years to come.

September 18, 2017, 12:32:35 AM
Reply #25

Realist

Everyone looks poor at the minute. Now isn't the time to be judging new signings coming into a situation like this. Give it a rest hey lad.

It was more of a post on Koeman & Walsh, but the situation they've come into is one that they've created with their shit performances, this season was a clean slate

September 18, 2017, 12:33:21 AM
Reply #26

Realist

Evidently not a keen admirer of yours. You make the forum a less enjoyable place to be on.

Don't enter the thread then, there's plenty of others to read / participate in

September 18, 2017, 12:34:42 AM
Reply #27

Lxxx

6 points in the next two games and things look a lot healthier. Granted we can't assume that'll be the case but we need to set the bar a little higher with results in the coming weeks, it's the pressure we've put on ourselves. Maximum points are now a must and a long hard look at what formation we set up with at home is a requisite.

September 18, 2017, 12:35:10 AM
Reply #28

Realist

You can't just pick out random examples then use hindsight when it suits.  There's every chance both these players will be very good for us in the years to come.

I assume you mean Sigurdsson & Keane? I said I like Sigurdsson and I've defended his ability before but the need for a striker was greater than the need for another CAM
I don't rate Keane that highly tbh

September 18, 2017, 12:38:59 AM
Reply #29

Fynci

So true. Enjoyed posting on this forum, it's got its fair share of good posters who can see the good and bad. Nowadays I'm getting next to zero enjoyment from coming here, it's just Realist posting negativity and bringing others down.
Cool + 380
Tool - 0