December 16, 2017, 11:33:11 AM

Author Topic: We're in the bottom 3  (Read 2954 times)

September 18, 2017, 12:41:33 AM
Reply #30

Realist

So true. Enjoyed posting on this forum, it's got its fair share of good posters who can see the good and bad. Nowadays I'm getting next to zero enjoyment from coming here, it's just Realist posting negativity and bringing others down.

I'm sorry my posts aren't to your liking but ay maybe if there was something to be positive about right now then maybe my posts would be different

deCoubertin

September 18, 2017, 12:41:57 AM
Reply #31

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
A strong performance against someone in Europe could pick us up, even a good win in the league cup. New players in new systems need confidence. Without results that is hard to find

September 18, 2017, 12:42:39 AM
Reply #32

KingOfNapaValley

Here is my prediction for our next 3  matches....

Sunderland - WIN
Bournemouth - WIN
Burnley - WIN

Even one loss or draw in those 3 matches would worry me greatly.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 01:19:08 AM by KingOfNapaValley »

September 18, 2017, 12:46:10 AM
Reply #33

Coyb12

Here is my prediction for our next 3 EPL matches....

Sunderland - WIN
Bournemouth - WIN
Burnley - WIN

Sunderland are not in the prem.

September 18, 2017, 12:50:29 AM
Reply #34

eyesalwaysblue

I'm sorry my posts aren't to your liking but ay maybe if there was something to be positive about right now then maybe my posts would be different

Could you not see any improvement today up to the last 15 or so?
I still despise Clive Thomas..

September 18, 2017, 12:51:36 AM
Reply #35

Realist

Could you not see any improvement today up to the last 15 or so?

I've already said it was better than what we've seen recently -

September 18, 2017, 12:53:43 AM
Reply #36

TheTone

only 4 points off 7th

let's chill a bit

September 18, 2017, 12:55:57 AM
Reply #37

Gash

Global Moderator
I agree today's performance was better than the last few but even so we're creating nothing really, we just held our own for a bit longer than we normally do

We had two or three very good chances to get level and up until the second we were a goal down to a worldy by a player who hardly ever scores, other than that they hadn't created much.

And by the way, drop this shite about telling people to avoid your threads if they don't like your posts. We've tried to give you the benefit of the doubt and I even agree with some of the things you say but that can only last so long when you come across as someone being deliberately provocative.

September 18, 2017, 12:57:23 AM
Reply #38

eyesalwaysblue

Here is my prediction for our next 3 EPL matches....

Sunderland - WIN
Bournemouth - WIN
Burnley - WIN

Watched the shite yesterday Burnley well organised, will be difficult, Bournemouth deserved a draw against City as well.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

September 18, 2017, 12:59:14 AM
Reply #39

Realist

We had two or three very good chances to get level and up until the second we were a goal down to a worldy by a player who hardly ever scores, other than that they hadn't created much.

And by the way, drop this shite about telling people to avoid your threads if they don't like your posts. We've tried to give you the benefit of the doubt and I even agree with some of the things you say but that can only last so long when you come across as someone being deliberately provocative.

But I've started a thread with a real statement and questions to go with it, then people decide to join the thread with - "you're in the bottom 3" "I'm not a fan of yours" so I merely stated if they dislike me that much then they don't need to enter the thread.
Not really seeing what I've done wrong there mate tbh?

September 18, 2017, 12:59:27 AM
Reply #40

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
You can see who's created the thread, don't click on it - simple
you are starting to live up to Your username   ;)

September 18, 2017, 01:00:35 AM
Reply #41

Realist

you are starting to live up to Your username   ;)

I don't follow?

September 18, 2017, 01:04:04 AM
Reply #42

Gash

Global Moderator
But I've started a thread with a real statement and questions to go with it, then people decide to join the thread with - "you're in the bottom 3" "I'm not a fan of yours" so I merely stated if they dislike me that much then they don't need to enter the thread.
Not really seeing what I've done wrong there mate tbh?

Vicious circle, this is the reputation you've set yourself pretty much right from your first post. You're an absolute misery so when you start another negative thread people will react to it.

September 18, 2017, 01:05:56 AM
Reply #43

Realist

Vicious circle, this is the reputation you've set yourself pretty much right from your first post. You're an absolute misery so when you start another negative thread people will react to it.

So I force people to say things to me & I'm not allowed to even suggest that they don't enter the thread if they don't like me?
Is that what you're saying?

September 18, 2017, 01:10:26 AM
Reply #44

Gash

Global Moderator
So I force people to say things to me & I'm not allowed to even suggest that they don't enter the thread if they don't like me?
Is that what you're saying?

It's a forum, there's not much point having you here if people are to avoid your threads. What I'm saying is if you're going to be miseable and constantly start negative threads then be prepared for the flack you'll get. So stop moaning about it.