November 24, 2017, 09:58:42 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Sunderland - Carrier Bag Cup  (Read 10052 times)

September 18, 2017, 06:08:25 PM
Reply #30

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Never said first team once so wind yer neck in 😆....Martina is pants easy to see by anyone with an ounce of football sense....it's just another ego trip from a manager who has to use what ' he ' brought in, no matter how shite .

I'm wel up for Kenny playing, but it's standard Everton stuff thinking that just because a player is young and a scouser and has hardly played that he's going to be boss.

If he can't get in the team ahead of Martina he must be doing something wrong.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 18, 2017, 06:13:45 PM
Reply #31

Lincs Toffee

Thing is when he plays for England he looks boss, I don't see what can change so much...ah wait ...Koeman!!
“I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that.” - Dixie Dean

September 18, 2017, 06:15:04 PM
Reply #32

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Imagine the tears and heart ache if Kenny played and got torn a new one by Mcgeady

Simply simply lovely

September 18, 2017, 06:55:36 PM
Reply #33

Marky Mark and the funky

Firmly in the 'give Kenny a chance' camp.

I also firmly believe until he gets a chance (or two) no one can state with any certainty he is the answer to anything, and I've been one of the U23/England U20 stalkers for 18 months or so ;)

As for Sunderland, their best striker is injured and they may not be allowed to use Browning (Galloway also seems to be injured)

Ruiters
Jones, Koné, Wilson, Oviedo
Cattermole, N'Dong
McManaman, Williams, McGeady
Vaughan

(Fit) back-ups
Steele, Mika
O'Shea, Browning, Love, Matthews,
Gibson, Rodwell
Honeyman, Gooch, (Watmore just returned for their reserves)
Asoro, Maja
« Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 07:53:18 PM by Marky Mark and the funky »

September 18, 2017, 07:12:44 PM
Reply #34

The Analog Kid

Sunderland are really poor lately. I actually don't mind them either, not a club I wanted to see relegated from the PL.

September 18, 2017, 07:20:22 PM
Reply #35

SANA_DR0

I'm wel up for Kenny playing, but it's standard Everton stuff thinking that just because a player is young and a scouser and has hardly played that he's going to be boss.

I doubt Kenny is doing anything wrong, Koeman has to justify giving Martina a contract. The Saints management team didnt renew Martinas' contract.
Koeman brought him to Saints, then to us..  in 2 years for Saints he played 24 times..

The worst thing about Cuco is. he's fucking lazy and seems half assed with everything, like his cross to Rooney yesterday that Rooney hit wide, soon as Cuco crossed it, he seemed dis interested,  he just stopped and looked at the cross,, no movement to get into the box or to run back, so many times yesterday he seemed lost. yes he attacked down the right, but that was due to the Man utd attacking left winger not tracking back, We could have had anyone there, and they would have had the same space.. Lennon would have done a much better job.

for me, Cuco is a Championship level player.

The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

September 18, 2017, 08:33:46 PM
Reply #36

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
I doubt Kenny is doing anything wrong, Koeman has to justify giving Martina a contract. The Saints management team didnt renew Martinas' contract.
Koeman brought him to Saints, then to us..  in 2 years for Saints he played 24 times..

The worst thing about Cuco is. he's fucking lazy and seems half assed with everything, like his cross to Rooney yesterday that Rooney hit wide, soon as Cuco crossed it, he seemed dis interested,  he just stopped and looked at the cross,, no movement to get into the box or to run back, so many times yesterday he seemed lost. yes he attacked down the right, but that was due to the Man utd attacking left winger not tracking back, We could have had anyone there, and they would have had the same space.. Lennon would have done a much better job.

Didn't mean to like.

September 18, 2017, 09:00:39 PM
Reply #37

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

Sounds like horseshit to me bud.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 18, 2017, 09:07:32 PM
Reply #38

SANA_DR0

Sounds like horseshit to me bud.

if you watched the match instead of marking, maybe you would have seen Rashford not track back at all, even the analysis at the end of the match, they where all saying it. Cuco had the space due to Rashford not tracking back.

or are you saying,  Cuco isnt lazy? and half assed? that clearance V Spurs, that led to the second goal was half assed and sloppy. so where his other mess ups,
are you denying that Cuco only played 24 times for Saints? or that his contract wasnt renewed?

No offense Brap,. But your horseshit post was horseshit.

if you feel what ive stated, is indeed dung, please explain why.
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

September 18, 2017, 09:47:53 PM
Reply #39

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
if you watched the match instead of marking, maybe you would have seen Rashford not track back at all, even the analysis at the end of the match, they where all saying it. Cuco had the space due to Rashford not tracking back.

or are you saying,  Cuco isnt lazy? and half assed? that clearance V Spurs, that led to the second goal was half assed and sloppy. so where his other mess ups,
are you denying that Cuco only played 24 times for Saints? or that his contract wasnt renewed?

Well you think he's playing because he's koeman's mate for one. If that's not horseshit then saddle me up.

Or the idea that Koeman wants to justify signing him on a free...with back to back poor performances. Just doesn't really make any sense.

'Lazy' in a player is something I have a bit of an issue with tbh yeah. What metric are you using to define it, or is it another pat of the equine type?

He's a pretty crap player, but it's straight forward why he's playing. Holgate can't make it past the half way line without turning around and giving it to Keane, Kenny must just not be ready.

September 18, 2017, 09:51:54 PM
Reply #40

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I might have made that bit about his mate up. Thought you said that but maybe not? That match has left me puddled I think.

September 18, 2017, 09:55:52 PM
Reply #41

SANA_DR0

Well you think he's playing because he's koeman's mate for one. If that's not horseshit then saddle me up.

Or the idea that Koeman wants to justify signing him on a free...with back to back poor performances. Just doesn't really make any sense.

'Lazy' in a player is something I have a bit of an issue with tbh yeah. What metric are you using to define it, or is it another pat of the equine type?

He's a pretty crap player, but it's straight forward why he's playing. Holgate can't make it past the half way line without turning around and giving it to Keane, Kenny must just not be ready.

I dont think he is Koemans mate, but he is his signing.  i need to improve my horse terminalogy, not seen Martina gallop, he just trots along, he maybe windsucking, but thats going far to low for me.. (sorry if your reading this Cuco)

obviously Koeman has issues dropping the players he has signed, hence the 3 number 10s and the fake 9 he bought.
the only thing that stands up to horeshit is, assuming their friends.. seeming as Martina was in the Feyenoord youth team while Koeman was manager there..  i doubt they knew each other properly until he came to Saints.

& Unsworth kicking ass.

September 18, 2017, 09:58:05 PM
Reply #42

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I dont think he is Koemans mate, but he is his signing.  i need to improve my horse terminalogy, not seen Martina gallop, he just trots along, he maybe windsucking, but thats going far to low for me.. (sorry if your reading this Cuco)

obviously Koeman has issues dropping the players he has signed, hence the 3 number 10s and the fake 9 he bought.
the only thing that stands up to horeshit is, assuming their friends.. seeming as Martina was in the Feyenoord youth team while Koeman was manager there..  i doubt they knew each other properly until he came to Saints.
So far he has left Klaasen out, left Sandro out, Left Pickford out, left Williams out, left Gueye out and left Martina out so I don't really see the issues about not playing his signings.

Simply simply lovely

September 18, 2017, 09:59:43 PM
Reply #43

gizzblue

According to sources we could well see him Wednesday ...with any luck ....and dont see nothing wrong with wanting a local lad to do well over others imho....you never know he could bend is over a fuck off to spurs as well if he's any good 😅😅

September 18, 2017, 11:01:37 PM
Reply #44

sam of the south

@Brownie20 was the one doing the marking, mate
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them