December 15, 2017, 08:32:32 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Sunderland - Carrier Bag Cup  (Read 10725 times)

September 18, 2017, 11:04:21 PM
Reply #45

SANA_DR0

@Brownie20 was the one doing the marking, mate

tah Sam, the man utd thread is just one big blur, think im going to go back to what i used to do before i joined the site, read the match day threads after the match!
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

September 18, 2017, 11:13:52 PM
Reply #46

Rodenplav64

I think we will lose but I think Sandro needs 90 mins and Rooney needs a rest . I would also like to see Mirallas and Klassen get 90 and more game time for Lookman . It was a bit better 2nd half yesterday but when they needed to step it up a bit they just walked over us .

September 18, 2017, 11:38:05 PM
Reply #47

Marky Mark and the funky

tah Sam, the man utd thread is just one big blur, think im going to go back to what i used to do before i joined the site, read the match day threads after the match!

This is basically what I do because it moves too fast during the game to keep up... at over 50 pages per match it's a bit of a slog after the fact. I don't think I bothered for Atalanta!

September 19, 2017, 12:16:29 AM
Reply #48

Evertonian in NC

We need to be properly experimental with this Caribou thingy, and Koeman needs to manage confidently, not like he's scared of his position.'

4-4-2 alignment with Rooney not even on the bench (the man needs to rest):

Stek

Kenny         Keane     Holgate    Martina

Lookman     Besic       Klaassen       Vlasic

DCL         Sandro

I'd rather not play Keane if I knew more about the U-23s.  Also maybe whatsisface (the guy who makes the crosses) instead of Martina at LB, just not Baines.

DCL/Sandro get no more than 60 minutes, Mirallas and Russia POY can finish.  I just want to see them together in this alignment.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

September 19, 2017, 12:37:19 AM
Reply #49

BlueForYou

Would be surprised if Kenny plays and surprised if Vlasic does not

Lookman should start

Lennon, maybe subs bench

McCarthy - remember him? Subs bench?

Klaassen and Sandro, first eleven - they need games.....................and goals!

"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

September 19, 2017, 12:39:03 AM
Reply #50

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Will be wearing shirts with Bradley Lowery foundation as the sponsor :)
I have to return some videotapes.

September 19, 2017, 12:39:42 AM
Reply #51

Marky Mark and the funky

If yer watching the U23 thread it's pretty much certain that Kenny and Niasse are at least in the squad for this. Starting? Still up in the air I suppose.

September 19, 2017, 01:28:18 AM
Reply #52

Paddockoldie

I think Niasse should get a call for this. If anything to see if he's improved and can have a career here. He's a striker and needs to be allowed to show what he can do or not, as the case may be. L˛okman out wide and Kenny at right back. I'd keep Pickford in goal. If we want to win a cup we shouldn't play a too weakend side.

September 19, 2017, 03:21:36 AM
Reply #53

Juanito

Pickford
Kenny  Holgate Keane  Martina
          Davies  Schiederlin
Lookman                 Sigurdsson
            Sandro
                        Niasse

September 19, 2017, 03:34:34 AM
Reply #54

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Rest the roonster and play Niasse with sig behind him.

Pickford

Kenny Keane Jags Baines

McCarthy Schneiderlin

Lookman Sigurdsson Mirallas

Niasse
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 19, 2017, 03:35:16 AM
Reply #55

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Mad team selection that isn't it. Just random.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 19, 2017, 04:10:47 AM
Reply #56

Rhys

I'm wel up for Kenny playing, but it's standard Everton stuff thinking that just because a player is young and a scouser and has hardly played that he's going to be boss.

If he can't get in the team ahead of Martina he must be doing something wrong.

I'm normally in the be cautious camp when there is such little evidence of what a player is actually capable of and people tend to get too excited and want people thrown in. However other than the fear of losing another game I think he should be playing this sunderland game. Against a team who are struggling as well and likely play a second team, if we loaned him out it would likely be too a good championship team anyway. But given Martina isnt good, Holgate isnt good enough on the ball for a modern right back it is a chance at home to give him his chance I believe.

September 19, 2017, 04:26:37 AM
Reply #57

Toddacelli

If y'all don't think we're seeing Besic in this game then y'all are mistaken.   

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

September 19, 2017, 04:42:17 AM
Reply #58

Lxxx

These are shite so their second string will be even worse. We've got a big enough squad now to treat this as a game to get a much needed win and confidence, so I hope we play a strong side and win convincingly.

Sig No 10 to run the show with a load of willing young runners around him.

September 19, 2017, 04:59:12 AM
Reply #59

ally2

Rest the roonster and play Niasse with sig behind him.

Pickford

Kenny Keane Jags Baines

McCarthy Schneiderlin

Lookman Sigurdsson Mirallas

Niasse

Hmmm. 4-2-3-1 with Mirallas, McCarthy and Niasse starting. Not for me