September 24, 2019, 04:44:15 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Sunderland - Carrier Bag Cup  (Read 24299 times)

September 18, 2017, 01:52:30 PM
Read 24299 times

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Kenny won't play ...Martina is koemans friend and live in lover and cant be dropped ...or so it would seem.. ..Kenny is well better forward and defending .

Is he yeah? Mad that because he's not played at all for the first team so it's almost like you're making it up
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 18, 2017, 02:31:19 PM
Reply #1

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I'd be fucking well up for an Oumar masterclass.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 18, 2017, 06:08:25 PM
Reply #2

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Never said first team once so wind yer neck in 😆....Martina is pants easy to see by anyone with an ounce of football sense....it's just another ego trip from a manager who has to use what ' he ' brought in, no matter how shite .

I'm wel up for Kenny playing, but it's standard Everton stuff thinking that just because a player is young and a scouser and has hardly played that he's going to be boss.

If he can't get in the team ahead of Martina he must be doing something wrong.

September 18, 2017, 09:00:39 PM
Reply #3

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I doubt Kenny is doing anything wrong, Koeman has to justify giving Martina a contract. The Saints management team didnt renew Martinas' contract.
Koeman brought him to Saints, then to us..  in 2 years for Saints he played 24 times..

The worst thing about Cuco is. he's fucking lazy and seems half assed with everything, like his cross to Rooney yesterday that Rooney hit wide, soon as Cuco crossed it, he seemed dis interested,  he just stopped and looked at the cross,, no movement to get into the box or to run back, so many times yesterday he seemed lost. yes he attacked down the right, but that was due to the Man utd attacking left winger not tracking back, We could have had anyone there, and they would have had the same space.. Lennon would have done a much better job.

for me, Cuco is a Championship level player.

Sounds like horseshit to me bud.

September 18, 2017, 09:47:53 PM
Reply #4

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
if you watched the match instead of marking, maybe you would have seen Rashford not track back at all, even the analysis at the end of the match, they where all saying it. Cuco had the space due to Rashford not tracking back.

or are you saying,  Cuco isnt lazy? and half assed? that clearance V Spurs, that led to the second goal was half assed and sloppy. so where his other mess ups,
are you denying that Cuco only played 24 times for Saints? or that his contract wasnt renewed?

No offense Brap,. But your horseshit post was horseshit.

if you feel what ive stated, is indeed dung, please explain why.

Well you think he's playing because he's koeman's mate for one. If that's not horseshit then saddle me up.

Or the idea that Koeman wants to justify signing him on a free...with back to back poor performances. Just doesn't really make any sense.

'Lazy' in a player is something I have a bit of an issue with tbh yeah. What metric are you using to define it, or is it another pat of the equine type?

He's a pretty crap player, but it's straight forward why he's playing. Holgate can't make it past the half way line without turning around and giving it to Keane, Kenny must just not be ready.

September 18, 2017, 09:51:54 PM
Reply #5

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I might have made that bit about his mate up. Thought you said that but maybe not? That match has left me puddled I think.

September 19, 2017, 03:34:34 AM
Reply #6

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Rest the roonster and play Niasse with sig behind him.

Pickford

Kenny Keane Jags Baines

McCarthy Schneiderlin

Lookman Sigurdsson Mirallas

Niasse

September 19, 2017, 03:35:16 AM
Reply #7

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Mad team selection that isn't it. Just random.

September 19, 2017, 05:40:47 AM
Reply #8

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I'm normally in the be cautious camp when there is such little evidence of what a player is actually capable of and people tend to get too excited and want people thrown in. However other than the fear of losing another game I think he should be playing this sunderland game. Against a team who are struggling as well and likely play a second team, if we loaned him out it would likely be too a good championship team anyway. But given Martina isnt good, Holgate isnt good enough on the ball for a modern right back it is a chance at home to give him his chance I believe.

Yeah definitely. Really like what I've seen at youth level.

I just don't like this 'play Kenny he's well better' thing that Everton fans do all the time with interchangeable youth products.

'Put green on ffs'

September 20, 2017, 03:50:03 AM
Reply #9

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Do we even have a left footed player at the club? What the fuck is the plan if and when baines' injury flares up again?

September 20, 2017, 05:39:31 PM
Reply #10

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

September 20, 2017, 10:34:08 PM
Reply #11

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Are we gonna be upset if Mcgeady celebrates if he scores?

No but we may run out of RB's when mcgeady megs Kenny all night long.

September 21, 2017, 05:03:40 AM
Reply #12

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
It's still probably a bit too soon to write him off but you expect him to at least do better against Sunderland.

I've got my own theory like.

His style is very ball shy, like all the time he was with Ajax and for the Netherlands he is not like a Davies, looking for the ball constantly.

Instead, he gets in like high-value positions, and when the game comes alive so does he. He's come from a whole life of playing with Ajax in which every player is probably super comfortable playing one and two touch stuff in quick succession.

When the ball goes near him he uses it well, and he doesn't often make poor decisions, but he is never going to get on the ball for the whole game or dictate the pace of it. Hopefully his goals and assists start to rack up because that's the cornerstone of his career - timing of runs and clever finishes, if he can do what he does ATM but match his previous output we'll all be very happy...but one without the other is some danger of looking like a luxury.