September 20, 2019, 05:54:59 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Sunderland - Carrier Bag Cup  (Read 24081 times)

September 19, 2017, 05:35:55 PM
Read 24081 times

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Get me some Oumar action please
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

September 20, 2017, 04:27:37 PM
Reply #1

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Imagine if Niasse scores from a Kenny assist tonight

I'd feel like Andy Dufresne crawling out of a shitty muddy tunnel and through to the other side for rain, and freedom , but probably mostly rain
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

September 20, 2017, 05:20:00 PM
Reply #2

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Just hope our fans don't applaud if one of our ex's scores

Well I mean, Oviedo or Vaughan nets a late consolation in a 5-1 rout and I might. Won't applaud anything else though!

September 20, 2017, 06:36:31 PM
Reply #3

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Not even when McGeady scores with a scorpion flick from 45 yards?

Proper arl arse you

I will refuse to cheer and also will be the worst type of hypocrite fan who moans that we never should have sold him despite me booing every touch while he was here

September 20, 2017, 07:56:59 PM
Reply #4

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Are we gonna be upset if Mcgeady celebrates if he scores?

I reckon he will get booed then he runs over to the gwladys to reveal a t shirt with a 'Martinez is a bell end' slogan on it and everyone erupts into applause

Apart from @Ross

September 20, 2017, 08:44:44 PM
Reply #5

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
                Stekelenburg

Kenny Holgate Keane Martina

Lookman Besic Klaassen Vlasic

Niasse Calvert-Lewin

Would love to see this although I realise some may deem it a bit too risky, full of youth and pace and lovely Oumar as well as Baines getting a rest. Martina was alright against sevilla at left back btw guys, he's got this!

September 20, 2017, 08:59:58 PM
Reply #6

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I'm all over that too against a side like Sunderland, fuck me we need to try something different to give us options.

I'm tempted to do a poll and see if fans would rather me pick the team instead of Koeman tonight. Fairly sure this side would win at least 5-0

September 20, 2017, 09:24:57 PM
Reply #7

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
We need to get our existing strongest team more playing time together to build on the slight positives of the Utd game. If they can get a 3-0 win that's going to help everyone's confidence, one or two players might get off the mark and we can make subs later on.

Koeman will get slaughtered if we go out of this with a weakened team. Don't even take the risk. Get a comfortable win, with a strong team and change the narrative around the club to something more positive.

Problem is how many games we have played as well though. We do need to use the squad and it's not as if we are playing with any sort of coherence any way. 0 goals scored and 12 conceded in the last 4 games suggests changes are needed anyway

We haven't tended to keep the same starting line up for back to back games often this season, if at all have we?

Obviously it makes a lot of sense what you are saying though, we need a win first and foremost. I just think so many players aren't playing well that no one could say with any real confidence which formation or which personnel is our strongest. I do feel we need an injection of youth, pace and width into the side

September 21, 2017, 12:47:59 AM
Reply #8

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Kenny left back?!

We're shite at right back you fat ginger stubborn twat!

Also get Oumar on for fucks sake!

September 21, 2017, 12:56:20 AM
Reply #9

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Just want to see Niasse come on and score

September 21, 2017, 01:02:04 AM
Reply #10

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Come on Niasse!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did someone say unused sub in shock cup upset?

September 21, 2017, 01:07:46 AM
Reply #11

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Would love to see Davy Klaassen boss this game

Or just anyone cheer us up really!

September 21, 2017, 04:09:15 AM
Reply #12

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
To the tune of Hooked On A Feeling

Oumar Niasse, Oumar Oumar, Oumar Niasse, Oumar Oumar Oumar

Just back from the match and I'm absoloutely made up for the lad. He got the biggest cheer when he came on, everyone was willing him to score and he did. Was a great finish too I thought. We fucked up by not signing a striker and for me he's certainly a good enough solution for the bench until January. He's fast and he can finish and he's willing to work his socks off

A pity that some fans still don't want him to do well and want him to fail, but that's just some people's nature

Tom Davies man of the match for me today, thought he ran the show

Vlasic worked his socks off and tracked back well to help Kenny

Kenny was solid enough, pity we didn't see more of him going forward

Besic gave the ball away a few times with careless passes, and also held onto it a bit too long at times too. Did the odd great slide tackle but he's so raw

Lookman was bright when he came on

Frustrating to see the game pass Klaassen by.

Sandro bright in spells

Overall good win. Would love to win this competition