October 24, 2019, 04:54:08 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Sunderland - Carrier Bag Cup  (Read 25090 times)

September 21, 2017, 01:28:12 AM
Reply #180

MrWhite

this site is saying there streaming the match.

http://plr.livestreamsonline.net/embed/158

hmm reddit removed that one now, not a good sign.  :titanic:

September 21, 2017, 01:28:16 AM
Reply #181

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Surely its Martina LB & Kenny RB.... team selections get stranger every game!!! so if kenny plays shit in the wrong position will this shut us up? Will it fuck... I was thinking it was 352 & Vlasic was LWB... which makes more sense with line up...
Martina ain't playing
Simply simply lovely

September 21, 2017, 01:28:39 AM
Reply #182

eyesalwaysblue

its like Koeman is tormenting us, plays the player we all want to see, in the wrong place.

got a feeling its going to be 2 steps forward, 3 steps back for a long while yet... :/

It's like he's working for a rival.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

September 21, 2017, 01:29:36 AM
Reply #183

The Analog Kid

Holgate at RB, Kenny at LB

September 21, 2017, 01:30:46 AM
Reply #184

Trowel

Did someone say unused sub in shock cup upset?
What's black and carries Everton?

Uber Niasse.

Hmm, the 21st century version's not quite as sharp...!
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

September 21, 2017, 01:32:00 AM
Reply #185

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Kone still at Sunderland? Can't even get a transfer from a relegated team. Bit of a fall from grace.

September 21, 2017, 01:32:16 AM
Reply #186

MrWhite

here...allegedly:

http://premierleague-lives.com/live/everton-live-stream-1/channel-1/

deffo a scam that one. All links and the pretend embedded video that is another link, take you to a fake video player that then says 'sign up to continue'.

September 21, 2017, 01:33:49 AM
Reply #187

Ross

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

September 21, 2017, 01:34:38 AM
Reply #188

The Analog Kid

deffo a scam that one. All links and the pretend embedded video that is another link, take you to a fake video player that then says 'sign up to continue'.

Never open a link from Blob FFS.

September 21, 2017, 01:34:56 AM
Reply #189

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Hi, guys.

I'm sure Kenny has played left back loads of times.

Xxxx
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

September 21, 2017, 01:35:49 AM
Reply #190

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber

you dont click on anything, scroll down the page, thats where it will show if its guna work.... the top video isnt the link.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

September 21, 2017, 01:36:06 AM
Reply #191

BlueForYou

No other choice in this line-up for Skipper, at present

Keane, vice-captain, probably
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

September 21, 2017, 01:36:17 AM
Reply #192

MrWhite

Kone still at Sunderland? Can't even get a transfer from a relegated team. Bit of a fall from grace.

Maybe we had a lucky escape; If we'd bought him might have made Williams look world class..

September 21, 2017, 01:37:08 AM
Reply #193

MrWhite

you dont click on anything, scroll down the page, thats where it will show if its guna work.... the top video isnt the link.

Bets?  ;D

September 21, 2017, 01:42:31 AM
Reply #194

MrWhite

It's not the top video link thing, it's the format of the site. There is a scammer who sets up templates for all matches being played, then embeds other people's streams in his page to make it look genuine. In the streamer's world, the creator of sites like that is the lowest of the low, filling pages with keywords to get google hits, and several layers of pop-ups, etc to generate revenue. Some of the streams will probably work at some point, but ours won't. Chelsea and Arsenal games listed there should be working by now, but aren't, probably because he's not bothered for a lower revenue day (PL is the big hits one) or possibly because he hasn't been able to steal another link to embed yet.