August 22, 2019, 06:34:54 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Sunderland - Carrier Bag Cup  (Read 23258 times)

September 21, 2017, 01:56:58 AM
Read 23258 times

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
That twitter feed is still up for me. Seeing the players come out right now.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

September 21, 2017, 01:59:17 AM
Reply #1

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
That's not live mate, it's just replaying the same few minutes of pre-match

Oh. I see now. Bugger.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

September 21, 2017, 01:59:40 AM
Reply #2

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
yeah on a loop, game is 13 mins In

lol oh is it? I thought it kicked off on the hour.

September 21, 2017, 02:45:34 AM
Reply #3

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
If Everton score a goal, and there's no stream, did they really score a goal?

September 21, 2017, 06:18:40 AM
Reply #4

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
When Niasse scores, we riot?