October 23, 2019, 01:40:44 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Sunderland - Carrier Bag Cup  (Read 25022 times)

September 18, 2017, 04:14:17 AM
Read 25022 times

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Kenny won't play ...Martina is koemans friend and live in lover and cant be dropped ...or so it would seem.. ..Kenny is well better forward and defending .

Didn't mean to like that, meant to ask on what you base your opinion of Kenny ? The two appearances from the bench in three years ?

September 18, 2017, 01:04:26 PM
Reply #1

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
No ,on the fact that Martina is shite beyond belief and seeing the kid play ten times or so ....plenty to see he's better ...doesn't take a genius to recognise shite .
BlueMaquis hits the nail on the head.

September 18, 2017, 02:23:44 PM
Reply #2

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

September 18, 2017, 08:33:46 PM
Reply #3

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
I doubt Kenny is doing anything wrong, Koeman has to justify giving Martina a contract. The Saints management team didnt renew Martinas' contract.
Koeman brought him to Saints, then to us..  in 2 years for Saints he played 24 times..

The worst thing about Cuco is. he's fucking lazy and seems half assed with everything, like his cross to Rooney yesterday that Rooney hit wide, soon as Cuco crossed it, he seemed dis interested,  he just stopped and looked at the cross,, no movement to get into the box or to run back, so many times yesterday he seemed lost. yes he attacked down the right, but that was due to the Man utd attacking left winger not tracking back, We could have had anyone there, and they would have had the same space.. Lennon would have done a much better job.

for me, Cuco is a Championship level player.
Didn't mean to like.

September 20, 2017, 02:35:13 PM
Reply #4

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Been the same the last couple of seasons that I've looked, there's no international interest in this competition.

Well to be fair, as of 21.45 tonight there may well be no interest on Merseyside in this competition the way things are going.

September 21, 2017, 01:45:14 AM
Reply #5

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Hi, guys.

I'm sure Kenny has played left back loads of times.

Xxxx

At least as often as RB in various youth teams

September 21, 2017, 02:46:01 AM
Reply #6

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
I am particularly enjoying people dismissing Klaassen on twitter based on radio commentary

Aren't they just the greatest  lolol

September 21, 2017, 02:56:00 AM
Reply #7

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Klaasen slagged again for having no pace.

Am listening but didn't hear that ? You making that up ?

September 21, 2017, 02:57:48 AM
Reply #8

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
2 nil lovely stuff by the sounds, Sandro through ball, Calvert Lewin with the finish

By "the sounds" it was indeed a great assist from Sandro.

September 21, 2017, 03:06:38 AM
Reply #9

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Nicholas basically calling Sandro shite haha

Get Niasse on
Hmm ... so that's it then, let's fuck him off ...