November 18, 2017, 04:28:14 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Sunderland - Carrier Bag Cup  (Read 9818 times)

September 21, 2017, 05:25:13 AM
Reply #555

blue slug

6 games in English football is to soon to right klaasen off yet

September 21, 2017, 05:46:07 AM
Reply #556

plowman2

I've got my own theory like.

His style is very ball shy, like all the time he was with Ajax and for the Netherlands he is not like a Davies, looking for the ball constantly.

In that respect you've just described Tony Kroos for Madrid. Much better control when he plays for them.
Instead, he gets in like high-value positions, and when the game comes alive so does he. He's come from a whole life of playing with Ajax in which every player is probably super comfortable playing one and two touch stuff in quick succession.

When the ball goes near him he uses it well, and he doesn't often make poor decisions, but he is never going to get on the ball for the whole game or dictate the pace of it. Hopefully his goals and assists start to rack up because that's the cornerstone of his career - timing of runs and clever finishes, if he can do what he does ATM but match his previous output we'll all be very happy...but one without the other is some danger of looking like a luxury.
In that respect he's similar toToni Kroos at Madrid. Goes unnoticed but missed when not there
« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 05:47:53 AM by plowman2 »
He's been devastingly underwhelming at goodison and seems to have developed a belief he can run straight through solid objects.
(Sunderland fan's fume at possible signing of McGeady on loan)

September 21, 2017, 05:46:55 AM
Reply #557

Ridge

We'll have Arsenal sunday before and Leicester sunday after, so happy for us to give reserves and youngsters a go.

September 21, 2017, 05:52:26 AM
Reply #558

Realist

You no different to Realist and the like with your negative shit about an Everton player. yeah, he may not be good enough to take us to the next level but a deccent back up strker option he is. betterthan we have had for a while.

It's time people started giving him some respect.

Don't @ me Confuckiuself

September 21, 2017, 05:58:13 AM
Reply #559

Realist

I'm not arsed if it was only shitty Sunderland I'm made up DCL & Niasse scored it'll give them some confidence.
Niasse's finish was superb

September 21, 2017, 06:11:44 AM
Reply #560

MrWhite

NSNO Subscriber

September 21, 2017, 06:18:40 AM
Reply #561

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
When Niasse scores, we riot?
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

September 21, 2017, 09:19:31 AM
Reply #562

bacon sarnie

Thanks for the highlights MRWhite.

Made up for the lads tonight. Classy from Niasse. Chelsea will be shitting bricks.

September 21, 2017, 11:58:42 AM
Reply #563

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
lolol

From the poster who's had a constant downer on players like Jakielka.

I praise him when he is good and criticize when he isn't. There hasn't been much to enthuse about with our captain for years now especially when the likes of Williams keeps him out of the team more often than not.

You just seem to take the piss out of Niasse every chance you get. The lad scored after being treated like shit. Worked his butt off to get into the team, even after he was humiliated by Koeman. He played for the u23 and gave his all, went on loan and gave his all and then won his place back here. It's and amazing story and comeback. Look at how Barkley is acting as an example. He could learn a thing or two from Niasse.

It's another reason why I can't take to Koeman. Disgusting behaviour frankly.

I am Sorry for calling you a dick too.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

September 21, 2017, 12:17:15 PM
Reply #564

Bluedylan

Weird to me that people aren't raving about DCL more and instead seem to be fixating on Niasse. We've properly robbed Sheff United getting DCL for 1-1.5m.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

September 21, 2017, 01:11:23 PM
Reply #565

Fynci

Of course he doesn't, he's apparently on 50k a week but let's not go overboard about a goal against Sunderland.

Who is going overboard? I just said I like the guys attitude...
Cool + 380
Tool - 0

September 21, 2017, 01:25:58 PM
Reply #566

Macca77

September 21, 2017, 01:35:48 PM
Reply #567

Jamokachi

It's another reason why I can't take to Koeman. Disgusting behaviour frankly.

Maybe Koeman takes a dim view of wife beaters?

September 21, 2017, 01:48:50 PM
Reply #568

Paddockoldie

September 21, 2017, 02:05:05 PM
Reply #569

Gumpinio

By their standards, United had a really poor run until pretty much now.  All triggered by Moyes showing up.....

To be fair, Fergie leaving triggered Uniteds dip.
"There are no desperate situations, only desperate people."
"When we have lost everything, including hope, life becomes a disgrace, and death a duty"
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."