Back from sunny Italy with Everton being hammered 3 times while I've been away, huge game against Bournemouth now, surely a must win already. Please see below for the rules, the full rules can be found in the matchday 1 thread (http://www.nsno.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=94130.0
). Anyone can join at anytime don't worry if you missed a matchday and still want to take part, get involved. REMEMBER - FIRST GOALSCORER CAN BE FROM EITHER TEAM
- One entry per user per match day
- All predictions must be submitted before kick-off to count
- If you wish to change your prediction before kick-off just post again in a separate post and I'll take the latest prediction. Please don't edit your orginal post, just post again
- Predictions need to be clear to countPREDICTIONS
- The result (Win, Draw, Lose)
- The score line
- The first goal scorer in the match (EITHER TEAM)PREDICTION EXAMPLE
Win, 2-0, RooneySCORING
- Correct result = 5 points
- Correct score line = 10 points
- Correct first goal scorer = 10 points
- Goals scored by scorer that are not the first goal = 2 points per goal
- Additional goals by first goal scorer = 2 points per goal
- Correctly predicting a 0-0 draw will give a bonus 5 points meaning a score of 20 if predicted
MATCHDAY 4 SUMMARYEverton 0-3 Tottenham - Kane (2), Eriksen
Well done to the following users for predicting a loss and Kane to score first (little consolation after that shite!)@Antro @blob @bluenuck @Cereal Killer @Corinthian @dekko @indiantoffee1975 @Jimmywhack @Robioto @The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool @WeimaranerBlues
MATCHDAY 5 SUMMARYMan Utd 4-0 Everton - Valencia, Lukaku, Mkhitaryan, Martial
Well done to the 10 users that predicted a 4-0 loss and Lukaku to score first (once again little consolation).@bacon sarnie @blargins @boothill @Corinthian @hamshank33 @Hannibal Lecter @Mally @Realist @School of Science @tractor
Well done to @The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool
who is top of the league.
The lesson to be learned this week from @Cassius
is never follow your heart
Doing so cost Cassius 17 points:
Heart says 1-1
Head says we lose 4-0 with Lukaku scoring first.
Fuck it, I'm going 1-1 with Rooney scoring first.
No suprises here, most users going with a loss and Lukaku to score first. Also nobody went for Valencia as first scorer.
LEAGUE TABLE AFTER 5 GAMESNote: If you think there is a mistake somewhere please let me knowCOYB!!! Must win!