October 22, 2017, 09:59:32 AM

Author Topic: Unsworth  (Read 1874 times)

September 19, 2017, 02:56:58 PM
Read 1874 times

D_murph0278

Another couple of shite performances and results against sunderland and bournemouth and Koeman will be up against it. You just know Unsworth would immediately call on the likes of davies, lookman and Calvert lewin to put a bit more energy in the side, which most of us agree, has been missing since the start of the season.
It's a massive 2 games for Koeman. Id love Unsworth to get the nod if it all goes to shite as we expect. He seems like a great man manager.... something Koeman clearly doesnt even consider  part of a managers resume'.
Who would have thought we'd even be thinking of this after we'd signed Sandro in the summer. We were gonna win the fucking league! Everton that.....
« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 02:58:08 PM by D_murph0278 »
"One for Lineker to chase and just look at his pace."

deCoubertin

September 19, 2017, 03:12:30 PM
Reply #1

phillyt

The position we are in (generally) I think it's too big a risk for unsworth. We need to be going for an ambitious manager who already has top level experience. He will definitely do a job holding the fort, he needs to go and manage a championship team, get them promoted and have at least 1 decent year in the PL before he should even be considered ready.
I'm fat, but it's not my fault I have a genetic condition resulting in me retaining burgers.

September 19, 2017, 03:13:59 PM
Reply #2

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
nooooooo
I have to return some videotapes.

September 19, 2017, 03:17:35 PM
Reply #3

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Put green on ffs
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 19, 2017, 03:19:28 PM
Reply #4

Realist

No thanks, the youngsters - Calvert-Lewin & Lookman especially are not ready to be first team mainstays, that's clear to see.
I don't get the bit about Sandro.
But yeah I'd be gobsmacked if Unsworth got the job if Koeman went

September 19, 2017, 03:39:08 PM
Reply #5

BlueForYou

We're on the march with Ronnie's army

Unsy? Will probably get offered to manage a lower league club - Carlisle.....................?

"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

September 19, 2017, 03:43:32 PM
Reply #6

The Analog Kid

Unsworth would probably take a look at the current situation, then turn round and take a look at his U-23's and think......" actually, I'm ok here, thanks!"

September 19, 2017, 03:45:22 PM
Reply #7

Ramjam

So how old is Unsey? Can't be Much of a difference between him and that mouth piece at City and several others
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

September 19, 2017, 03:48:13 PM
Reply #8

Realist

So how old is Unsey? Can't be Much of a difference between him and that mouth piece at City and several others

Who's the mouthpiece at City?

September 19, 2017, 03:50:03 PM
Reply #9

The Analog Kid

Who's the mouthpiece at City?

Liam Gallagher

September 19, 2017, 03:53:22 PM
Reply #10

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

Unsy 43 Pep 46

September 19, 2017, 04:07:22 PM
Reply #11

Ross

At best he'll be asked to step in for a game or two while we search for a new manager.

But even then it'd be a big concern because that would mean we'd sacked Koeman without any plan and it'd show things have really gone shit shaped and we're in a mess off the field as well as on it.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

September 19, 2017, 04:10:29 PM
Reply #12

The Analog Kid

Koeman ain't getting sacked anyway.

September 19, 2017, 04:18:07 PM
Reply #13

everton1952

Is there a vacancy? No. Is there going to be a vacancy very soon? Unlikely. If there was a vacancy should Unsworth get the job? Definitely not. This is Everton not Tranmere Rovers.

September 19, 2017, 04:19:15 PM
Reply #14

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Don't think he'd want to make the step down