October 22, 2017, 05:15:34 PM

Author Topic: Is Our Current Fitness Really All That?  (Read 1862 times)

September 21, 2017, 01:57:39 AM
Reply #45

KoemansNumberTens

People do know that when you have a strong core (IE abs) that the muscles actually come away from the body?

Him and Williams are both fit as can be.
Youve clearly not read the appearance thread on the General Forum.

I'm gonna have a look now. Just always assumed this place was packed full of hunks

deCoubertin

September 21, 2017, 02:25:42 AM
Reply #46

Realist

The lads played under three managers at Everton
Under three maybe four managers at England

I'm not defending his ability I'm merely saying if he was fat surely someone would have pulled him and said sort it

There's a huge complex about he people look, not every player will be built like Ronaldo, nor should they be

Maybe he's only just got fat?

September 21, 2017, 02:31:27 AM
Reply #47

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Maybe he's only just got fat?
Read back through the thread

Simply simply lovely

September 21, 2017, 04:36:19 AM
Reply #48

Jamokachi

Williams is equally embarrassing this season as well.

Against Split...

There are plenty of other pictures to show you're talking rubbish too.

September 21, 2017, 06:33:35 PM
Reply #49

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I have to return some videotapes.

September 21, 2017, 07:04:23 PM
Reply #50

Jamokachi

September 21, 2017, 07:30:52 PM
Reply #51

Marky Mark and the funky

It's only a positive thing if Mason genuinely looks up to Ashley, he was a very good player for several years and his unfortunately common blunders trying to play our system somewhat betray his limited talent. Holgate and Williams could do with splitting their respective beefy to lean difference 50/50.

September 21, 2017, 08:27:42 PM
Reply #52

Bally

Administrator
FAT CUNT

Yeah I was gonna do something very similar when I RT but forgot after a phone call
It's the roll I way

September 21, 2017, 09:05:01 PM
Reply #53

Bluedylan

So if we can't blame his piss poor play on his weight, what can we blame it on?
The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive. Everybody's out on the run tonight but there's no place left to hide. Together, Wendy, we can live with the sadness, I'll love you with all the madness in my soul.

September 21, 2017, 09:07:34 PM
Reply #54

gizzblue

So if we can't blame his piss poor play on his weight, what can we blame it on?
I'm by no way his biggest fan but he was better last night. ...after his debacle of  performance at the Mancs ....still only a stop gap to a better player hopefully.

September 21, 2017, 09:10:52 PM
Reply #55

Lxxx

He gets turned far too easily and players leave him for dead. Harry Kane, he of very average pace, burned away from him.
He might have a six pack but his general speed is shocking for someone only just in his 30's.

September 21, 2017, 10:09:45 PM
Reply #56

Jamokachi

He gets turned far too easily and players leave him for dead. Harry Kane, he of very average pace, burned away from him.
He might have a six pack but his general speed is shocking for someone only just in his 30's.

must be the "embarrassing" shape he's in eh?

September 22, 2017, 09:14:48 PM
Reply #58

Bluenose 91

Not the most flattering picture of Jagielka that but do you honestly ever watch him and think he looks unfit?

Can't say I do to be honest.

September 22, 2017, 10:45:37 PM
Reply #59

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber

While it absolutely helps to have the recovery pace, and I'd prefer all our defenders to have it, it shouldn't be the be all and end all of it. He should be positionally smart enough to not get himself in that predicament.