November 25, 2017, 01:39:19 PM

Author Topic: Everton V Bournemouth Saturday 3pm  (Read 9699 times)

September 22, 2017, 03:21:11 AM
Reply #15

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Talking a lot of sense as usual @kramer0 and I largely agree.

It's Koeman's choice this Sig vs Rooney thing. Bit uncomfortable tbh and not sure what the best way to go is. Rooney has been one of our better players but I would like to see what Sig could do given a run in his preferred position.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 22, 2017, 07:56:34 AM
Reply #16

bogie

No I agree it's too defensive

Pickford

Kenny.     Fatty.    Keane.    Baines

Gana.

Vlasic/Lennon.            Lookman

Sigurdsson

DCL.             Rooney

Surely that's got enough to beat Bournemouth?

lol all your talk over the last few weeks and you pick a team like that

do you even know were are players play ?

September 22, 2017, 03:20:42 PM
Reply #17

formerKHL

Bmouth play with width....stop their wide players by keeping  the pitch "narrow" when not in possession ie drive them inside into our midfielders......easy...

September 22, 2017, 04:52:19 PM
Reply #18

ally2

Bmouth play with width....stop their wide players by keeping  the pitch "narrow" when not in possession ie drive them inside into our midfielders......easy...

I've read this a few times and still don't get it haha

September 22, 2017, 05:00:57 PM
Reply #19

formerKHL

simple mate ..just stop their wide players by forcing them inside...eg: their left back (cant remember his name) spends more time bombing forward getting crosses in and scores beauty's most games....they have Jordan Ibe on the other wing....

so cut their space out....with our wing backs..."narrows the pitch".....drives them through the middle into our midfielders...thus creates space out wide for when possession turns over to us to exploit...

September 22, 2017, 05:25:36 PM
Reply #20

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
simple mate ..just stop their wide players by forcing them inside...eg: their left back (cant remember his name) spends more time bombing forward getting crosses in and scores beauty's most games....they have Jordan Ibe on the other wing....

so cut their space out....with our wing backs..."narrows the pitch".....drives them through the middle into our midfielders...thus creates space out wide for when possession turns over to us to exploit...

Kind of get the feeling this would just clog up the pitch even more and give our 5 number 10s and 3 defensive midfielders even less space within which to operate
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

September 22, 2017, 05:28:07 PM
Reply #21

formerKHL

Kind of get the feeling this would just clog up the pitch even more and give our 5 number 10s and 3 defensive midfielders even less space within which to operate

ye that's the point of it mate...the trick is then to break wide and exploit the space left by them...with our pacey players.....rooney,siggy, etc ...DOH hang on!!

September 22, 2017, 05:35:05 PM
Reply #22

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
ye that's the point of it mate...the trick is then to break wide and exploit the space left by them...with our pacey players.....rooney,siggy, etc ...DOH hang on!!

So force them inside so that we can get the ball back out wide to where they like to play with it but where we have no wide players?😂

It might just work!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

September 22, 2017, 06:40:46 PM
Reply #23

blob

if we can't hammer these....

:titanic:

September 22, 2017, 07:14:09 PM
Reply #24

SANA_DR0

Looks like a great formation for Bulldog, but shit for football.

lol @ setting up to nullify Bournemouth, i kinda understood it against Chelsea,  Spurs,City, United... but against the Cherries.. really?? our best form of defence is attack.
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

September 22, 2017, 07:32:20 PM
Reply #25

formerKHL

Looks like a great formation for Bulldog, but shit for football.

lol @ setting up to nullify Bournemouth, i kinda understood it against Chelsea,  Spurs,City, United... but against the Cherries.. really?? our best form of defence is attack.

and That's exactly what i'm saying?
« Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 07:33:27 PM by formerKHL »

September 22, 2017, 08:37:50 PM
Reply #26

Thornton_19

Think we will win here. Won't be a great performance but we will 2-0

September 22, 2017, 09:05:15 PM
Reply #27

dazfrancis

Pickford
Kenny     Keane     Jags     Baines
              Gana      Davies
Lookman/Sandro               Vlasic
                    Rooney
                      DCL

Could also play Lennon or Mirallas instead of Lookman or Sandro. The main point is, I want to see some width, shape and balance

September 22, 2017, 09:10:29 PM
Reply #28

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
                Pickford

Holgate Keane Williams Baines

Gana Schneiderlin Davies

Sigurdsson

Rooney Calvert-Lewin

Think we will most likely see something like this, the width-less wonders

September 22, 2017, 09:32:19 PM
Reply #29

Realist

lol all your talk over the last few weeks and you pick a team like that

do you even know were are players play ?

Who's out of position? Sigurdsson isn't on the left? What a weak attempt at trying to say something to me, bet you've waited ages to say something aswell 😂