December 13, 2017, 01:42:06 AM

Author Topic: Everton V Bournemouth Saturday 3pm  (Read 10266 times)

September 22, 2017, 10:07:34 PM
Reply #30

Toddacelli

Pickford

Keane Jagielka
Kenny                           Baines
           Gana Schneiderlin

Sigurdsson
   Rooney                      Sandro
               Calvert-Lewin

From what I can tell, Holgate is a better defender but Kenny is better going forward. Although Holgate has done well, I'd like to see Kenny at home to Bournemouth. At least to start.

Difficult one to pick up front but will justify thusly:

DCL has earned himself a starting place for this.
I don't want to play our star/record signing out of position so Sigurdsson gets the much-coveted 10 spot.

Rooney is our most consistent and dangerous player so he needs to be on the pitch.
I am convinced Sandro will start to shine more and more the more time he has on the pitch.

Sandro and Rooney switched flanks quite effectively in pre-season and I would like to see us try more of this.
If there is any chance of anyone in the current squad getting an understanding with Baines on the left and getting him to play in that way we love again - I think it's Sandro.

If all's well by 60 mins - keep it going to 75 mins.
If we need more out of the game - change at 60 mins to:

Rooney
 Lookman                      Vlasic
               Calvert-Lewin

And hope to give Rooney a rest near the end if we get it in the bag.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

September 22, 2017, 11:16:44 PM
Reply #31

bogie

Who's out of position? Sigurdsson isn't on the left? What a weak attempt at trying to say something to me, bet you've waited ages to say something aswell 😂

lol the 2 in midfield are wingers/forwards your WEAK attempt at picking an Everton line up tells me all I need to know about you football knowledge

September 22, 2017, 11:32:31 PM
Reply #32

Django

Keane and Jags both out. RK has been playing 3 at the back in training. Martina in for Kenny

September 22, 2017, 11:33:06 PM
Reply #33

Realist

lol the 2 in midfield are wingers/forwards your WEAK attempt at picking an Everton line up tells me all I need to know about you football knowledge

They're in there as 2 wide men you fool, let's see your team....

September 22, 2017, 11:42:56 PM
Reply #34

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Keane and Jags both out. RK has been playing 3 at the back in training. Martina in for Kenny
Who is the three at the back?
Martina Williams Baines

Simply simply lovely

September 23, 2017, 12:16:37 AM
Reply #35

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

Jesus imagine that lmao

Can't even be arsed predicting a line up if that's the case.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 23, 2017, 12:21:51 AM
Reply #36

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
If jags and Keane are both out then we will either see the sensible thing of Williams and Holgate as the 2 centre backs, or the tragic thing of Mo Besic in as part of a back 3

Expect Martina and Baines to be either side of them as the full backs/wing backs
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

September 23, 2017, 01:15:20 AM
Reply #37

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
If jags and Keane are both out then we will either see the sensible thing of Williams and Holgate as the 2 centre backs, or the tragic thing of Mo Besic in as part of a back 3

Expect Martina and Baines to be either side of them as the full backs/wing backs
My money is on this

Holgate Besic Williams
Martina gueye schneiderlin baines
Rooney DCL Sigurdsson

Simply simply lovely

September 23, 2017, 01:26:28 AM
Reply #38

everton1952

No matter how often I try, the Koeman pre Bournemouth press conference on the Echo site gives up on the sound after 1 minute. I can listen to any other sound video but not that one. Anyone else had a problem with it?

September 23, 2017, 01:30:59 AM
Reply #39

BlueForYou

No Keane/Jags?

Pickford
                  Martina      Holgate       Williams      Schneiderlin     Baines
                              Davies               Gueye               Sigurdsson
                                    Calvert-Lewin                 Rooney

Bench: Stek; Kenny; Besic; Vlasic; Klaassen; Lookman; Sandro

"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

September 23, 2017, 02:45:06 AM
Reply #40

ally2

No matter how often I try, the Koeman pre Bournemouth press conference on the Echo site gives up on the sound after 1 minute. I can listen to any other sound video but not that one. Anyone else had a problem with it?

No. The one on YouTube works fine. There are a couple actually eg

September 23, 2017, 02:57:22 AM
Reply #41

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
My money is on this

Holgate Besic Williams
Martina gueye schneiderlin baines
Rooney DCL Sigurdsson

*closes car door on own head*
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 23, 2017, 03:12:57 AM
Reply #42

Bluedylan

We just need a win, any sort of win, to calm things down. Those defensive injuries, if true, have me a bit more worried than I was.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

September 23, 2017, 03:49:54 AM
Reply #43

Django

Keane’s got a big slice in his foot

September 23, 2017, 03:58:57 AM
Reply #44

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Keane's got a big slice in his foot
Infection off the stitches apparently

Simply simply lovely