October 17, 2017, 02:54:58 PM

Author Topic: Everton V Bournemouth Saturday 3pm  (Read 7574 times)

September 23, 2017, 05:35:50 PM
Reply #60

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Ill be v pissed off if its 5 at the back and 2 DMs against fucking Bournemouth.
I have to return some videotapes.

September 23, 2017, 05:37:45 PM
Reply #61

BlueForYou

And we score 5 goals
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

September 23, 2017, 05:40:38 PM
Reply #62

SANA_DR0

And we score 5 goals

dont even think we've had 5 shots on target in a single match (including the Europa qualifiers..)
Koeman is taking Everton places. Namely, the Championship.

September 23, 2017, 05:41:32 PM
Reply #63

BlueForYou

Times they are a changing
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

September 23, 2017, 05:51:55 PM
Reply #64

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
It's gonna be one of those where they announce the team and you can't for the life of you think how the hell we are gonna set up!

I wonder with Koeman saying about Sandro saying he needs time to adjust whether he will be left out. Felt with DCL's early substitution after his fantastic showing on Wednesday that it was confirmation that he will be starting

It's pretty much acknowledged by most fans and pundits now that we have too many players for the number 10 role. Klaassen is unfortunately miles off the pace so you would think it's a straight up battle between Sigurdsson and Rooney to be behind DCL, unless he is planning on playing Sigurdsson as part of a midfield 3 with Schneiderlin and Gana, which I think he is

If Baines is to play as one of 3 centre backs then you need 2 recognised central defenders in there alongside him - surely Williams and Holgate

Finally with Baines in the centre, who plays left?got to be the most versatile member of the squad in Tom Davies

Therefore your team today by my reckoning is

Pickford

Holgate Williams Baines

Martina.                      Davies

Gana Schneiderlin Sigurdsson

Rooney Calvert-Lewin

Davies left wing back?Am I insane?is Koeman?well we're going to find out in a few short hours, maybe him and Martina will be on the opposite sides
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

September 23, 2017, 05:54:16 PM
Reply #65

SANA_DR0

Times they are a changing

not if we play 5 at the back and 2 holding players, thats the same issue that has gotten us into this mess. (no attacking presence, thus allowing the other team to attack us over and over, just waiting for them to score)
Koeman is taking Everton places. Namely, the Championship.

September 23, 2017, 06:00:57 PM
Reply #66

BlueForYou

Confidence and belief

Keep the faith

Harry Catterick

September 23, 2017, 06:02:58 PM
Reply #67

ally2

Baines as a centre back?? Hahahaha

September 23, 2017, 06:08:46 PM
Reply #68

Evertonian in NC

It's gonna be one of those where they announce the team and you can't for the life of you think how the hell we are gonna set up!

I wonder with Koeman saying about Sandro saying he needs time to adjust whether he will be left out. Felt with DCL's early substitution after his fantastic showing on Wednesday that it was confirmation that he will be starting

It's pretty much acknowledged by most fans and pundits now that we have too many players for the number 10 role. Klaassen is unfortunately miles off the pace so you would think it's a straight up battle between Sigurdsson and Rooney to be behind DCL, unless he is planning on playing Sigurdsson as part of a midfield 3 with Schneiderlin and Gana, which I think he is

If Baines is to play as one of 3 centre backs then you need 2 recognised central defenders in there alongside him - surely Williams and Holgate

Finally with Baines in the centre, who plays left?got to be the most versatile member of the squad in Tom Davies

Therefore your team today by my reckoning is

Pickford

Holgate Williams Baines

Martina.                      Davies

Gana Schneiderlin Sigurdsson

Rooney Calvert-Lewin

Davies left wing back?Am I insane?is Koeman?well we're going to find out in a few short hours, maybe him and Martina will be on the opposite sides

Fuck it man, it's different!
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

September 23, 2017, 06:09:15 PM
Reply #69

Evertonian in NC

Baines as a centre back?? Hahahaha

For the record, I don't see that either.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

September 23, 2017, 06:16:45 PM
Reply #70

ally2

For the record, I don't see that either.

To be fair I was intrigued with idea of him playing central midfield. But that went out the window when

1. Martinez was sacked
2. Oviedo got sold last year and we didn't replace him
3. We still didn't replace him this summer for some reason

September 23, 2017, 06:19:14 PM
Reply #71

Ross

Would there have ever been a smaller player to play centreback in the history of English football?

Could be another first for Everton!
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

September 23, 2017, 06:20:28 PM
Reply #72

Evertonian in NC

I can understand why we weren't able to buy a striker,  Small market once Giroud/Arsenal fucked us, and a lot of what was maybe available was dross.

But for the life of me, I don't get why we didn't plunk down at least 20-25m on a solid left-sided CB/LB hybrid to replace Funes Mori.  That's just criminally negligent.

September 23, 2017, 06:21:02 PM
Reply #73

Evertonian in NC

Would there have ever been a smaller player to play centreback in the history of English football?

Could be another first for Everton!

How many Holgates do you reckon Bainesy is?  SHOW YOUR MATHS!

September 23, 2017, 06:28:51 PM
Reply #74

Ross

How many Holgates do you reckon Bainesy is?  SHOW YOUR MATHS!

B= H+C➗SCH(Nō)

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.