November 20, 2017, 09:20:56 PM

Author Topic: Everton V Bournemouth Saturday 3pm  (Read 9511 times)

September 23, 2017, 06:31:30 PM
Reply #75

Simon Paul

Administrator
Hibbo did well at centre back against West Ham once

September 23, 2017, 06:36:26 PM
Reply #76

Shogun

Administrator
Be nice to have a CB who can pass the ball
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

September 23, 2017, 06:37:24 PM
Reply #77

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
He's probably better than Williams

September 23, 2017, 06:47:51 PM
Reply #78

Bluebridge

He's probably better than Williams
Could'nt be any less useless.

September 23, 2017, 06:51:18 PM
Reply #79

Evertonian in NC

We need a certain physicality from our CBs.  But frankly, I'm just fine with Keane/Jags as the lead pairing, and working in Holgate once Seamus returns.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

September 23, 2017, 06:53:00 PM
Reply #80

Tofifee

Might be time to forget what we played for a lad when picking the team and just pick on actual form
in which case
Pickford, Kenny, Keane, Jags, Baines, Davies, Lookman, Besic, Vlasic, Rooney, DCL
Lookman for pace needed so badly
Baines only in cos there is no one else, picking on form he would playing with the Toff-ettes

September 23, 2017, 06:54:34 PM
Reply #81

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Ididn't realise Baines was so short. He's an inch shorter than me.

I used to play in goal for the school. Best result for our team was a 7-1 loss. And I saved a penalty. Not sure it was because I was short, just more that I (and the rest of the team) were shit.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

September 23, 2017, 07:05:49 PM
Reply #82

SANA_DR0

Ididn't realise Baines was so short. He's an inch shorter than me.

I used to play in goal for the school. Best result for our team was a 7-1 loss. And I saved a penalty. Not sure it was because I was short, just more that I (and the rest of the team) were shit.

always known he was short, but that doesnt take anything away from him. i remember a few times playing against Chelsea the ball was crossed in Drogba was certain to score, but some excellent defensive headers from Baines cleared the ball... even when Drogba was favorite to score.. Jags has done some mind-blowing clearances too when it looked like the striker had the clear advantage, was trying to find clips online. but they dont exist ;/

i used to have one of Jags back flicking the ball off the line, when Drogba was running in.. he kinda back heeled it up into the air turned and not sure if he blasted it away or walked away with it.
class tho regardless.
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

September 23, 2017, 07:43:14 PM
Reply #83

Thornton_19

Michael Keane has turned up on crutches so he's not playing.

September 23, 2017, 07:49:24 PM
Reply #84

plowman2

Hibbo did well at centre back against West Ham once
Against Benfica too I think. Mind you, we got well stuffed.
He's been devastingly underwhelming at goodison and seems to have developed a belief he can run straight through solid objects.
(Sunderland fan's fume at possible signing of McGeady on loan)

September 23, 2017, 07:51:42 PM
Reply #85

Tofifee

Signings needed in January.....A striker and a left back
URGENTLY
Still think we should have gone in for Llorente in a big way, failing that Chicarito

Bainesy needs competition, and to be honest, right now, he needs replacing

September 23, 2017, 07:54:08 PM
Reply #86

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
On the bright side we’re currently out the bottom 3, West Ham are losing 0-3 to Spurs.

September 23, 2017, 07:55:37 PM
Reply #87

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
On the bright side we’re currently out the bottom 3, West Ham are losing 0-3 to Spurs.

I may have spoken too soon, 1-3 now.

September 23, 2017, 08:00:37 PM
Reply #88

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I have to return some videotapes.

September 23, 2017, 08:00:39 PM
Reply #89

Everton Mint

Jeez... Keane on crutches. :(