October 22, 2017, 08:51:26 PM

Author Topic: Everton V Bournemouth Saturday 3pm  (Read 7829 times)

September 23, 2017, 08:10:26 PM
Reply #105

Evertonian in NC

JEEEEESUS

I mean, I wanted to see Holgate at CB, but next to Keane, not a baptism by fire like this.

Of course, the Caribou Cup would fuck us over that thoroughly - Keane on crutches and I guess Jags hurt too.

If Koeman just left him out of THAT team then he should be fired immediately. 
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

September 23, 2017, 08:13:00 PM
Reply #106

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
It's not a baptism of fire for Holgate to play at centre back against Bournemouth. He should be fine. I quite like the lineup. I think Kenny doesn't start because Holgate does. I think Davies is struggling to fit somewhere in this side. He's better than a few of the players in the squad but I'm not sure what position you put him in.

September 23, 2017, 08:13:39 PM
Reply #107

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Itís one of those where you hope there is enough quality, etc but thatís such a uninspiring XI.

I preferred the line up versus Sunderland, it had better balance and more youthful outlook which brought more energy. I donít know how you can drop Davies in particular, weíre just playing certain players in the hope theyíll find form. Very frustrating.

September 23, 2017, 08:14:58 PM
Reply #108

eyesalwaysblue

Koeman can get fucked with that team.

How he fuck do you leave Tom Davies out?
Mainly because Koeman is a massive Dick, it's not the results it's decisions like this that make him shite,on the plus side might speed up his departure.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

September 23, 2017, 08:16:39 PM
Reply #109

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
It's not a baptism of fire for Holgate to play at centre back against Bournemouth. He should be fine. I quite like the lineup. I think Kenny doesn't start because Holgate does. I think Davies is struggling to fit somewhere in this side. He's better than a few of the players in the squad but I'm not sure what position you put him in.

Iíd play him ahead of most any of the midfield/attack. Think heís pivotal to how we want to play. Shoehorning in new signings ahead of him is daft.

September 23, 2017, 08:17:01 PM
Reply #110

Tofifee

Question for u lads, all players fit, what do you think is our best team.
A lof of giving out here no matter what team RK picks
What is our strongest 11?

For me,

Pickford
Coleman Keane Jags Baines
       Gueye Davies
Yannick               Lookman
               Gylfi
                DCL

September 23, 2017, 08:17:38 PM
Reply #111

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I do worry about how narrow we are and that Koeman isn't learning anything about the shape of the team

All 3 number 10s accommodated again today

Personally i would play one of them and swap the other 2 for 2 wide players. May mean we are starting with less experience but the shape should be much better
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

September 23, 2017, 08:17:39 PM
Reply #112

SANA_DR0

Itís one of those where you hope there is enough quality, etc but thatís such a uninspiring XI.

I preferred the line up versus Sunderland, it had better balance and more youthful outlook which brought more energy. I donít know how you can drop Davies in particular, weíre just playing certain players in the hope theyíll find form. Very frustrating.

I think he wants to lose and get sacked.
Koeman is taking Everton places. Namely, the Championship.

September 23, 2017, 08:18:20 PM
Reply #113

Evertonian in NC

But he's got to lead the line, really. Williams can't do it. He's rooted to his spot. Jags would also be a good mentor.

He didn't even get time at CB in a Cup tie or European qualifier when we had a match well in hand.

I would rather Kenny be next to Holgate than Martina, because he is more willing to defend actively. Right now, Holgate is on an island. Also asking an awful lot of Baines defensively, don't be annoyed when he doesn't get far forward.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

September 23, 2017, 08:20:32 PM
Reply #114

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Any free streams? I refuse to pay $50 with that line up.
Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man how to fish, the government will tell him to register his business license, pay income tax, pay payroll, pay for fishing permit.

September 23, 2017, 08:21:03 PM
Reply #115

Evertonian in NC

Oh, and you absolutely have to play Davies here. I would even consider him for RB. He has more energy and pace to get back and help the defence.

September 23, 2017, 08:21:30 PM
Reply #116

eyesalwaysblue

I think he wants to lose and get sacked.
With what he'd get shelled out who knows, he can't be fuckin serious about winning leaving Davies out..
I still despise Clive Thomas..

September 23, 2017, 08:23:03 PM
Reply #117

SANA_DR0

Koeman is taking Everton places. Namely, the Championship.

September 23, 2017, 08:24:53 PM
Reply #118

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
never pay for footy,

lots of links here.
https://www.reddit.com/r/soccerstreams/comments/71y4lb/1400_gmt_everton_vs_bournemouth/

Thanks.

I never used to until NBC whacked a $50 charge this season for all online games, the bastards.

Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man how to fish, the government will tell him to register his business license, pay income tax, pay payroll, pay for fishing permit.

September 23, 2017, 08:25:34 PM
Reply #119

hill135

Not too happy with the balance of the team in paper but iím looking forward to seeing Holgate at centre back. About time he got a run there. More press resistant than our other CBs