December 18, 2017, 05:37:54 AM

Author Topic: Everton V Bournemouth Saturday 3pm  (Read 10427 times)

September 23, 2017, 09:53:54 PM
Reply #240

Waltzer

of all the noobs, i have most faith in Davy
I honestly think he is a goal away from moving up a level
cant fault his will and honesty
Of all of em, he is the one I have belief in
Just needs a goal

Easy in hindsight but I had major doubts after watching him against United in the final. Appreciate it was only one game but he didnt look like he could deal with the pace and power, im still to be convinced that hes not another De Jong, amazing scoring record for Ajax but will fail to cut it here

September 23, 2017, 09:54:04 PM
Reply #241

American Evertonian

I just still don't understand how Koeman expects this formation to score goals.
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

September 23, 2017, 09:54:28 PM
Reply #242

ally2

It's not been exhilarating but it's not been that bad. We've put some decent passing together. If we had scored then people would be saying that it was a good performance. That's the thing - it's literally any stick to bash the team with at the moment. I've given up with our 'fans'. People losing their shit before a ball's been kicked, moaning after two minutes etc. And the game was silent too. GET BEHIND THE TEAM instead of sitting there expecting to be entertained. That's what fans are supposed to do.  Oh and booing at half time as well. Classy.

September 23, 2017, 09:54:32 PM
Reply #243

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Problem with Martina is he just lumps it in the box.

No attempt to pick someone out and no attempt to link up with others.

Disagree tbh, he's put better crosses in this season than any other player. Embarrassing how Everton fans are going on about him. If you are ineffectual because of your RB then it's a systematic failure more than a bad player.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 23, 2017, 09:54:48 PM
Reply #244

KoemansNumberTens

as someone who has always had faith in Yannick and thought he was very good for us, it amuses me here to see so many eagerly await his return. I recall him getting the same treatment Davy and sandro are getting now pre injury from the "science brigade"

I thought Bolasie was brilliant. He made great chances week in and week out. Inconsistant minute to minute. Would do daft shit but over a 90 minutes he would create a great chance or 2 every match

September 23, 2017, 09:54:48 PM
Reply #245

Ross

Schneiderlin looking like he fancies another free weekend next week
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

September 23, 2017, 09:55:28 PM
Reply #246

Major Clanger

Remember when Baines used to be able to cross?

I'm fed up of his along the floor cut backs, they haven't worked since Pienaar left

Who do you think he should cross to?
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

September 23, 2017, 09:55:44 PM
Reply #247

Waltzer

I dont know think the likes of Morgan and Sigurdsson are Koeman players and worse still I think he almost insisted regardless of the cost. Hes got very narrow ideas and options in terms of what he wants

Didnt think id say this when we signed him but I cant wait for Bolasie to get back, we need his pace more than anything else, just to stretch the opponents a little and give them something to worry about

September 23, 2017, 09:55:55 PM
Reply #248

SANA_DR0

Well without him wed have almost zero attacking threat.

He cant take anyone on, doesn't do 1-2's to get in behind the defence (like Coleman and Kenny do) He's shit at crossing, nothing whipped in, just floated across and easily defended, as said above, he's left alone cos Bournemouth know he wont do shit, Baines has had 2-3 decent crosses..

I reckon 2 subs at half time. The subs show that Koeman has picked the wrong team/setup again... so many matches this season he makes changes... well worth the 125k a week.

Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

September 23, 2017, 09:56:04 PM
Reply #249

KoemansNumberTens

I just still don't understand how Koeman expects this formation to score goals.

Seems hes still determined to play our best 11 players rather than take the ups and downs of Sandro and Lookman and find a balanced team that can function

September 23, 2017, 09:56:34 PM
Reply #250

bogie

Show us your team....

yeah sure I will put a team up now for you to try and pick holes in it just give me a few mins

September 23, 2017, 09:57:00 PM
Reply #251

Bluedylan

Played quite well. Like to see Vlasic on for Rooney with an instruction to stay wide.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

September 23, 2017, 09:57:06 PM
Reply #252

Major Clanger

It'd be great if referees were forced to explain their decisions in a post-match presser. I'd be so looking forward to MOTD tonight.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

September 23, 2017, 09:57:35 PM
Reply #253

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Koeman has awful taste in players.

There, I said it.

Wouldn't play mane. Top 5 AM in the league and Koeman wouldn't play him. Preferred Shane long.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 23, 2017, 09:58:07 PM
Reply #254

Shogun

Administrator
Disagree tbh, he's put better crosses in this season than any other player. Embarrassing how Everton fans are going on about him. If you are ineffectual because of your RB then it's a systematic failure more than a bad player.

I would wager that a large percentage of his crosses have fell to an opposition player, I feel.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth