October 18, 2017, 08:05:20 PM

Author Topic: Everton V Bournemouth Saturday 3pm  (Read 7624 times)

September 23, 2017, 10:58:53 PM
Reply #585

SANA_DR0

OK it's pretty clear my opinion on Niasse but I can't say anything bad about him today. He won us the game pure and simple. There's are a whole load of issues with our team at the moment but his job is to score goals and he's done it today and saved this forum going into another meltdown. And for that I thank him too.

Forum into meltdown? nah.. HE saved Koeman his job.
Koeman is taking Everton places. Namely, the Championship.

September 23, 2017, 10:59:58 PM
Reply #586

indiantoffee1975

A message to Koeman take out one of your fucking number 10 (anyone) and Niasse goes straight up top for every game, until you get a another striker in Jan. He has to start every game as Lukaku's direct replacement.

September 23, 2017, 11:00:08 PM
Reply #587

TheTone

this Niasse lad

going to score the winner against the shite aint he?

September 23, 2017, 11:00:11 PM
Reply #588

Macca77

Tom Davis though, what a player

September 23, 2017, 11:00:49 PM
Reply #589

School of Science

Koeman obviously thought Niasse never had that in his locker......maybe if he'd have give him a bloody locker,we'd be near the top of the table now.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

September 23, 2017, 11:01:02 PM
Reply #590

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Can I just say how fucking boss Calvert Lewin is.

September 23, 2017, 11:01:09 PM
Reply #591

Bluedylan

Not many things better in football than flipping a drab 0-1 on it's head with a late double. Buzzin' to fuck about that.
The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive. Everybody's out on the run tonight but there's no place left to hide. Together, Wendy, we can live with the sadness, I'll love you with all the madness in my soul.

September 23, 2017, 11:01:15 PM
Reply #592

Martip

A message to Koeman take out one of your fucking number 10 (anyone) and Niasse goes straight up top for every game, until you get a another striker in Jan. He has to start every game as Lukaku's direct replacement.
He's no world beater but 3 goals in less than 45 mins of football suggests has got something to offer.

September 23, 2017, 11:01:26 PM
Reply #593

TheTone

Tom Davis though, what a player

deffo, he's the real deal this lad

September 23, 2017, 11:01:35 PM
Reply #594

Danny

Pickford, Kenny, Jagielka, Keane, Baines, Schneiderlin, Davies, Sigurdsson, Sandro/Niasse (if you're on the bandwagon) DCL should be the team when available until Coleman and Bolasie are back at least, in January if he doesn't buy some more mobile players I have no idea what he is trying to do.

Does anyone else feel like Koeman plays all the narrow players on purpose to make some kind of point to the board/ Walsh?

He can't possibly think starting with Klaassen, Sigurdsson and Rooney is a good idea.

September 23, 2017, 11:04:01 PM
Reply #595

BlueMaquis

The beauty of it is, I don't think Lukaku would have scored that first goal. That first touch was great.

September 23, 2017, 11:04:31 PM
Reply #596

Evertonian in NC

And let’s not forget Niasse was binned off by the bloke who bought him, too. Koeman was promised and expected a top striker so why would be want Niasse who apparently was atrocious in training. Doesn’t fit the ‘clueless Koeman’ narrative though.

But fair play to Niasse. In Russia he was called Mr Lucky because he had a habit of winning games with the ball bouncing off his arse, even when he’d had an awful game. Some players can be unconventional but effective. Niasse might fit that category.

which is why, even after today, I think "subs bench"
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

September 23, 2017, 11:04:37 PM
Reply #597

djws1788

the link up on the right between Davies and Kenny is something we’ve been crying out for in terms of width

September 23, 2017, 11:04:50 PM
Reply #598

chang

Niasse can certainly finish - dead chuffed for him.

September 23, 2017, 11:05:00 PM
Reply #599

The Analog Kid

Pickford, Kenny, Jagielka, Keane, Baines, Schneiderlin, Davies, Sigurdsson, Sandro/Niasse (if you're on the bandwagon) DCL should be the team when available until Coleman and Bolasie are back at least, in January if he doesn't buy some more mobile players I have no idea what he is trying to do.

Does anyone else feel like Koeman plays all the narrow players on purpose to make some kind of point to the board/ Walsh?

He can't possibly think starting with Klaassen, Sigurdsson and Rooney is a good idea.

Coleman will be back in at the expense of Kenny, you’d still have room for Bolasie with Niasse and DCL up top