October 24, 2017, 05:43:40 AM

Author Topic: Everton V Bournemouth Saturday 3pm  (Read 8005 times)

September 23, 2017, 11:05:08 PM
Reply #600

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
I must be thick but when you've got players like Kenny and Davies, why do you even contemplate starting with dross like Martina and Klaassen instead?

I don't think Klaassen is dross but he's not suited at all in the system we play. I think he would really benefit actually from playing with Davies or someone with some sort of pace and/or vision.

September 23, 2017, 11:06:26 PM
Reply #601

Jamokachi

I think it hurts Koeman to see Niasse score

This. This is what I have an issue with. And there's a bunch of you plonkers on here peddling this crap.

September 23, 2017, 11:07:00 PM
Reply #602

Evertonian in NC

Oops if you could retract one post EINC, take it it would be this one  :)

Hey, I am wrong a lot.  The peoples know and expect this.  :D
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

September 23, 2017, 11:07:52 PM
Reply #603

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
This. This is what I have an issue with. And there's a bunch of you plonkers on here peddling this crap.

Given his fucking huge celebration when Niasse scored I definitely think Koeman is cool with it!

September 23, 2017, 11:07:56 PM
Reply #604

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber

Yeah I agree with this Jamo. It would be nice of him to hold I
His hand up and say I made a mistake. I liked the post you quoted by accident for the record.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

September 23, 2017, 11:07:59 PM
Reply #605

Big Nev

NSNO Subscriber
The beauty of it is, I don't think Lukaku would have scored that first goal. That first touch was great.

It was right footed as well
Rotterdam \'85
I was there!!!

September 23, 2017, 11:08:13 PM
Reply #606

Gash

Global Moderator
Amazing how the anti-Niasse people are all quiet right now. Fair play Gash is on holiday but Ally? BD? And many others

Yup, sure am. Didn't see any of it but just like everyone else I'm delighted when he or anyone scores for Everton. There's this bizarre notion that some people have that we don't want him score, you'd need to be a bit of a prick if you wanted your team to lose rather than a certain player score just to win points on an internet forum.

I'm off to the pool bar. :)

September 23, 2017, 11:08:21 PM
Reply #607

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber

September 23, 2017, 11:08:28 PM
Reply #608

Evertonian in NC

Can I just say how fucking boss Calvert Lewin is.

Like was said re (or by?) Billy Dee Williams, "cool as the other side of the pillow."
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

September 23, 2017, 11:08:31 PM
Reply #609

Major Clanger

I don't think Klaassen is dross but he's not suited at all in the system we play. I think he would really benefit actually from playing with Davies or someone with some sort of pace and/or vision.

Whatever you think about his overall quality, he's static, has no physical presence, is defensively weak and isn't a threat in the box. These are all measurable, visible things. What kind of reasoning could end up putting him above a highly mobile, strong and defensively adequate player? He must be really-really good in some other area that isn't visible to average humans like me.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

September 23, 2017, 11:08:42 PM
Reply #610

Paddockoldie

Play your players in their best positions and anything is possible. Davies in the middle, Niasse up front and Kenny at right back for starters.

September 23, 2017, 11:08:57 PM
Reply #611

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Its all well and good we are happy with Niasse but ffs cut out all the 'i told you so bollocks' tagging people who slagged off Niasse?? Turn it in!
I have to return some videotapes.

September 23, 2017, 11:09:03 PM
Reply #612

BlueForYou

Great substitutions

Credit to Koeman
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

September 23, 2017, 11:09:33 PM
Reply #613

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber

Proper idiots.

September 23, 2017, 11:09:50 PM
Reply #614

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I have to return some videotapes.