November 19, 2017, 01:38:58 AM

Author Topic: Everton V Bournemouth Saturday 3pm  (Read 9428 times)

September 23, 2017, 11:29:54 PM
Reply #645

Jamokachi

Just making sure you saw it Amo

I'm always watching

September 23, 2017, 11:30:10 PM
Reply #646

Bwana

Oletko sinä suomalainen?

Kyllä. And an Evertonian. Both of which I can't do anything about. Damn you Lineker.
Well there may be no score, but there's certainly no lack of excitement here. As you can see, Nietzsche has just been booked for arguing with the referee. He accused Confucius of having no free will, and Confucius he say, "Name go in book". And this is Nietzsche's third booking in four games.

September 23, 2017, 11:30:31 PM
Reply #647

Macca77

Can I just say how fucking boss Calvert Lewin is.

You may, said it a few times, if he played for a top 6 side then he would be a cert for England

September 23, 2017, 11:30:38 PM
Reply #648

eyesalwaysblue

20 decent minutes after the players we all wanted on the pitch actually came in
Yes, why aren't we on the same money as the dutch Cosmo Smallpiece? even if we divvy it.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

September 23, 2017, 11:31:03 PM
Reply #649

SANA_DR0

Do you really believe the shit you write ? Many new signings ,4 of the hardest teams to beat for our start to the season  , do you think we should be up there at the top ?

can you read the shit i write? when did i say we should be near the top? im on about our lack of style of play, the lack of intensity we have had in every match, before today we had 4 shots on fucking target.. we dont need to play 3 number 10's, we dont need to play Martina,, we dont need to play 5 defenders and 2 fucking holding midfielders..

no we shouldnt be at the top, no where near, but i atleast expect us to have some possession, some fortitude and a manager who isnt clueless... disagree as much as you want... Hopefully Koeman has finally learnt, and will stop his 3 number 10's in every match shit.
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

September 23, 2017, 11:31:09 PM
Reply #650

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Have to be frank, this shout is going to be born ready for the shit shouts thread.

But there are many many cases of terrible footballers who are great goal scorers.

Chicharito an obvious one...Inzaghi the most classic example.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 23, 2017, 11:31:18 PM
Reply #651

blue1948

Again, delighted for Niasse today, he took his chances and helped secure the victory.

Very strange game, the lineup at the beginning suggested that Koeman hadn't learnt many lessons from the last month, I'm getting quite sick and tired of seeing Sigurdsson and Rooney having to start in the same team. Some credit does have to go to Koeman though for making the correct substitutions and finally having the balls to sub off Wayne Rooney - Niasse got the goals, Davies got the assists and while I was scratching my head at first regarding Kenny, he defended well and got forward, I'd be happy if he was picked ahead of Martina from now on.

I'm more optimistic that we do currently have the players to push on and grab more points, however I still need convincing regarding whether Koeman is really the right manager for the job, I'm already very nervous at the thought of his teamsheet for the next game.
Did you watch the game ? Rooney had an eye injury!

September 23, 2017, 11:31:50 PM
Reply #652

Major Clanger

Not quite how it works in this case but I do take your point.

That example would be like saying Rooney is a great goal scorer, historically.

Of course, it was tongue in cheek. But he must be something mind-blowing in training to start in front of Davies.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

September 23, 2017, 11:32:10 PM
Reply #653

Ross

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

September 23, 2017, 11:32:44 PM
Reply #654

blue1948

For those old enough,the great Allan Clarke did jack outside the box but was a legend in it.He,s what we need,give the lad his chances and he will get goals for us.
Sniffer

September 23, 2017, 11:32:47 PM
Reply #655

Jamokachi

Have to be frank, this shout is going to be born ready for the shit shouts thread.

But there are many many cases of terrible footballers who are great goal scorers.

Chicharito an obvious one...Inzaghi the most classic example.

Darren Bent being the prime example

September 23, 2017, 11:32:53 PM
Reply #656

TerryFeckWit

JJK, DCL, TD and Oumarrrr. Get in !!!

September 23, 2017, 11:33:13 PM
Reply #657

Jamokachi

Reckon he'll start on Thursday?

Not in the european squad is he?

September 23, 2017, 11:33:40 PM
Reply #658

SANA_DR0

Did you watch the game ? Rooney had an eye injury!

LOL  fans still want us to play Rooney (and another 3 number 10's) and Martina at right back LOLOLOLOLOL

yes why dont we go backwards, Guess fans haven't seen how we have been playing so far this season with that team..

The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

September 23, 2017, 11:34:55 PM
Reply #659

Jamokachi

LOL  fans still want us to play Rooney (and another 3 number 10's) and Martina at right back LOLOLOLOLOL

yes why dont we go backwards, Guess fans haven't seen how we have been playing so far this season with that team..

Do you actually laugh out loud every time you post a comment on here?