December 12, 2017, 06:55:23 AM

Author Topic: Everton V Bournemouth Saturday 3pm  (Read 10242 times)

September 23, 2017, 11:36:01 PM
Reply #660

Ross

Not in the european squad is he?

Oh yeah.

Another managerial masterstroke.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

September 23, 2017, 11:36:31 PM
Reply #661

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Of course, it was tongue in cheek. But he must be something mind-blowing in training to start in front of Davies.

Davies is tasked with more responsibility on the ball and Koeman demands a level of maybe cautiousness or awareness from Davies. In I think The totally football pod or guardian pod this week someone mentioned they heard the Koeman bros talking during the United game about how Davies had made one or two errors of judgement which was why he had to come off.

For me I don't think Klaassen does make any mistakes of judgement: partly because he's barely on the ball long enough for that to happen, he lays it off and relinquishes responsibility even quicker than McCarthy or Sigurdsson which is really saying something, but Davies does not. He's drawn to the ball and he wants to shape the game, Klaassen, Sig and our other CM's are just playing it.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 23, 2017, 11:37:46 PM
Reply #662

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Oh yeah.

Enjoy the win you fucking crank.

September 23, 2017, 11:37:46 PM
Reply #663

Jamokachi

Oh yeah.

i see what you did there

September 23, 2017, 11:39:05 PM
Reply #664

blue1948

can you read the shit i write? when did i say we should be near the top? im on about our lack of style of play, the lack of intensity we have had in every match, before today we had 4 shots on fucking target.. we dont need to play 3 number 10's, we dont need to play Martina,, we dont need to play 5 defenders and 2 fucking holding midfielders..

no we shouldnt be at the top, no where near, but i atleast expect us to have some possession, some fortitude and a manager who isnt clueless... disagree as much as you want... Hopefully Koeman has finally learnt, and will stop his 3 number 10's in every match shit.
Hope you have cooled down ,I didn't say that you had said we should be near the top ! but your negativity is wasted -we won .Criticism is only justified by facts not opinions and to my mind your opinion is biased toward players that you favour ,not who deserve it .Have a nice night as I am off to bed.

September 23, 2017, 11:39:06 PM
Reply #665

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Klassen, sig and Rooney were all very poor but you're not going to see the best of them whilst they're all on the pitch together playing within 10 yards of eachother.

September 23, 2017, 11:40:54 PM
Reply #666

Jamokachi

Klassen, sig and Rooney were all very poor but you're not going to see the best of them whilst they're all on the pitch together playing within 10 yards of eachother.

Thought Sig was much better post substitutions (go figure). He seemed to have a lot more energy and was far more involved.

September 23, 2017, 11:42:37 PM
Reply #667

SANA_DR0

Those facts (based off of the games so far) are to hard for many to comprehend, Same as playing Kenny when most of the fans hadnt even seen him play... but they rather berate those that have seen him play, rather than see an issue with Koemans team.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 11:43:41 PM by SANA_DR0 »
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

September 23, 2017, 11:45:23 PM
Reply #668

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Sigurdsson should get a chance as frankly we've paid a shit ton for him so may as well play him in his preferred position.

Rooney...who could've easily cost us a second goal today with yet another sloppy pass in midfield and Klaassen should be dropped.

Or play Barkley when he gets back...

September 23, 2017, 11:49:21 PM
Reply #669

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I actually like Klassen. I think he needs players to start understanding him. His one touch pass and movement around the box is quite good. I just don't think anybody is on his wavelength to be fair
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

September 23, 2017, 11:49:21 PM
Reply #670

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Get the wheels in motion to pack Rooney off to China asap.

Run him into the ground for commercial purposes asap, 5 a side tournaments in Dubai, opening strip malls in America, signing shirts in Tanzania sure, but he's fucking finished on the pitch.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 23, 2017, 11:50:10 PM
Reply #671

GrantyBoy78

Can I just say how fucking boss Calvert Lewin is.
Absolute gem. What a bargain.

September 23, 2017, 11:54:32 PM
Reply #672

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
13M for Niasse proving a bargain now too.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

September 23, 2017, 11:56:10 PM
Reply #673

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
13M for Niasse proving a bargain now too.

In this market, we could probably sell him for double already.

September 23, 2017, 11:56:27 PM
Reply #674

Ross

Enjoy the win you fucking crank.

So you think it's the right thing to do?
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.