October 24, 2017, 03:55:16 AM

Author Topic: Everton V Bournemouth Saturday 3pm  (Read 7998 times)

September 24, 2017, 01:04:50 AM
Reply #690

bluenuck

Klassen is a good player playing in another world. I think he'll come around and as @Confucius said other players will warm to him.

The Wayne Rooney show has got to stop. Either play a position in our system and formation or get off the field. I remember him doing this with United after Ferguson left. They looked like shit in those times.

I thought sig had a decent game.

I know niasse is all the talk right now but Davies was the sub that changed the game. That pass on the first goal. Oh my.

Really didn't see any difference but energy between martina and kenny.

Honestly, we really didn't deserve that win. Lots of work still to do. Koeman needs to make some hard decisions about some players.

September 24, 2017, 01:13:29 AM
Reply #691

eyesalwaysblue

P
Kinda surprised there is no Rooney thread yet.

I wasn't a fan of him coming back, but I thought he started very brightly but has since lapsed into what I mostly expected...some good moments but overall not convinced he's what we need in the starting XI.
Poor wayne will never get over being fucked off by UTD no matter how we painted his home-coming, today we got 3 points but Koeman still looked the twat he is, so not all bad because we can't seriously want us to lose.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

September 24, 2017, 01:19:12 AM
Reply #692

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Shits going down when you see Mike Ehrmantraut

I don't get it.

September 24, 2017, 01:21:26 AM
Reply #693

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I don't get it.

The steward looks like a young mike from BB
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 24, 2017, 01:23:06 AM
Reply #694

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
The steward looks like a young mike from BB

Ah, the right side of the picture was out of view on my screen.

Very good.

September 24, 2017, 01:28:03 AM
Reply #695

Simon Paul

Administrator
When Bournemouth scored, one of their fans threw a bottle into our end in the Paddock

A few kicked off, but nobody saw who it was so it settled

Then the police viewed the CCTV, and after 2 minutes of injury time nicked the lad who threw it.

Imagine being allowed to watch your team lose a lead, and then get banned for throwing an object at the match, after staying on Merseyside an extra 36 hours to have the pleasure of meeting one of our magistrates and then having to pay the train fare home and explain to his boss why he missed work

that's a hell of a bad day out that!

September 24, 2017, 01:29:27 AM
Reply #696

Toddacelli

Hate having to miss the game, but there is something uniquely special about reading the matchday thread when you don't know the score and seeing all the rants, near misses, criticisms, jubilations, I-told-you-so's, did-you-fuck's from you guys.

People on here saying how they were watching the game just laughing made me happy because I was already laughing along with what I was reading by then so it made me feel like we were all in it together still.

Love you guys!

And Niasse too - obvs.

Watch out - Oumar's coming!

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

September 24, 2017, 01:29:33 AM
Reply #697

SANA_DR0

This our best starting 11 at the mo?     

Pickford

Kenny Keane Williams Baines

Davies Schneiderlin Gana

Sigurdsson

Calvert-Lewin Niasse

If we're going to persist with long balls out of defence, and no wingers.. then this has to be the team and formation, we need 2 strikers to get in behind, if one wins the ball least he has someone next to him to help out.
Koeman is taking Everton places. Namely, the Championship.

September 24, 2017, 01:41:13 AM
Reply #698

eyesalwaysblue

Hate having to miss the game, but there is something uniquely special about reading the matchday thread when you don't know the score and seeing all the rants, near misses, criticisms, jubilations, I-told-you-so's, did-you-fuck's from you guys.

People on here saying how they were watching the game just laughing made me happy because I was already laughing along with what I was reading by then so it made me feel like we were all in it together still.

Love you guys!

And Niasse too - obvs.

Nice the way you put it really we shouldn't properly fall out because we all love the club, except realist the kopite knob.

September 24, 2017, 01:52:18 AM
Reply #699

SANA_DR0

Love you guys!

And Niasse too - obvs.

Oumars here YO!, bout time they re-did The Wire  or made season 6.
Koeman is taking Everton places. Namely, the Championship.

September 24, 2017, 01:54:47 AM
Reply #700

Toddacelli

Nice the way you put it really we shouldn't properly fall out because we all love the club, except realist the kopite knob.

Haha! Yes, of course.

The reality is that we are all Blues and it is different fro the other side of the keyboard. Realist can rub me up the wrong way at times too but I don't doubt for a second that if we all went the match together and then for a few beers afterwards (mineral water for Con) - we would all end up the best of mates.

We are Blue brothers and sisters, one and all. Family.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

September 24, 2017, 02:02:07 AM
Reply #701

eyesalwaysblue

Haha! Yes, of course.

The reality is that we are all Blues and it is different fro the other side of the keyboard. Realist can rub me up the wrong way at times too but I don't doubt for a second that if we all went the match together and then for a few beers afterwards (mineral water for Con) - we would all end up the best of mates.

We are Blue brothers and sisters, one and all. Family.
True i was only trying to bring him on but he will only just be on the train from Leicester .

September 24, 2017, 02:24:05 AM
Reply #702

Macca77

September 24, 2017, 02:26:51 AM
Reply #703

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I have to return some videotapes.

September 24, 2017, 02:27:48 AM
Reply #704

eyesalwaysblue