November 24, 2017, 09:58:47 AM

Author Topic: Everton V Bournemouth Saturday 3pm  (Read 9650 times)

September 24, 2017, 02:28:08 AM
Reply #705

SANA_DR0

Koemans post match press conference.

The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

September 24, 2017, 02:29:30 AM
Reply #706

eyesalwaysblue

I still despise Clive Thomas..

September 24, 2017, 02:31:56 AM
Reply #707

everton1952

Oumar got Koeman out of a terrible scrape. Granted that the boos at half time were aimed at the awful Atkinson,  Everton were terrible for one hour. Koeman picked a completely unbalanced team, not helped by terrible displays by Gueye, Schneiderlin and Klassen.  Although Gana was probably as bad, Klassen looks too bad to be true. But as someone said at half time Dutch football and the Holland team is in a mess these days. Maybe the Dutch league and Ajax are shite, I do not know. But he is defo not good enough for this league. Koeman says the big clubs give some foreign players 12 months to acclimatize which Everton cannot afford to do. Hopefully Klassen will adjust and Koeman might pull him through, but please do not pick him again as first choice. Oumar, Davies and Niasse!!!

September 24, 2017, 02:33:09 AM
Reply #708

Macca77

September 24, 2017, 02:38:10 AM
Reply #709

eyesalwaysblue

Koemans post match press conference.

Master of 20/20 hindsight our Ronnie,,,,but ok

September 24, 2017, 02:50:26 AM
Reply #710

blue slug

How did we actually play today, any better or much of the same?

September 24, 2017, 02:52:44 AM
Reply #711

pedrotheblue

How did we actually play today, any better or much of the same?

Bright early doors whitout creating much, Niasse brace glossed over our obvious lack of creativity and threat
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 02:58:49 AM by pedrotheblue »

September 24, 2017, 02:59:51 AM
Reply #712

KoemansNumberTens

Get the wheels in motion to pack Rooney off to China asap.

Run him into the ground for commercial purposes asap, 5 a side tournaments in Dubai, opening strip malls in America, signing shirts in Tanzania sure, but he's fucking finished on the pitch.

Should never have signed him should we. We either didn't bother watching him play these last 2 years or totally discounted the scouting on the basis of sentiment

September 24, 2017, 03:13:26 AM
Reply #713

ally2

Oumar got Koeman out of a terrible scrape. Granted that the boos at half time were aimed at the awful Atkinson,  Everton were terrible for one hour. Koeman picked a completely unbalanced team, not helped by terrible displays by Gueye, Schneiderlin and Klassen.  Although Gana was probably as bad, Klassen looks too bad to be true. But as someone said at half time Dutch football and the Holland team is in a mess these days. Maybe the Dutch league and Ajax are shite, I do not know. But he is defo not good enough for this league. Koeman says the big clubs give some foreign players 12 months to acclimatize which Everton cannot afford to do. Hopefully Klassen will adjust and Koeman might pull him through, but please do not pick him again as first choice. Oumar, Davies and Niasse!!!

Disagree on every point. The starting line up didn't work really well but I thought the first half we played reasonably well without getting a goal. The team was not 'unbalanced' though. I don't know what you mean.

I find it curious that everyone was crying out for wingers before and during the game but we didn't put on any wingers yet the tactics did change the result. The tactical change was two up front. I'm sure we will continue to moan about lack of width regardless. I know Kenny came on but Cuco was previously providing width so that didn't really change much.

I also don't understand about Klaasen. I don't care what anyone says - if you can't see that this lad is a good footballer then there's something wrong. He competes well and is stronger than you might think to look at him. He has a sublime touch and weight of pass with vision too but the problem is that he too often looks a passenger and the team and him need to understand each other better. What the state of Dutch football has to do with anything I don't know.

September 24, 2017, 03:37:13 AM
Reply #714

eyesalwaysblue

Never to be seen again footage of Koeman Power 11.00 am today.

September 24, 2017, 03:41:08 AM
Reply #715

Everton Mint

Koeman full of post-match BS again.

Saying he changed the system and changed the way we play, like we dont normally like to play.

Yeah Ron, unlike your starting team, we played football to win.

He's trying to say its a quality we have to play a different style...

Yeah we do, when YOUR STYLE doesn't work.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 03:46:31 AM by Everton Mint »

September 24, 2017, 03:46:57 AM
Reply #716

everton1952

The first half selection was a big mistake. Bournemouth could not believe their luck but were not good enough to cash in. Koeman must have wanted to sign Klassen and must know what he is capable of. However, Klassen is presently completely out of his depth. He looked almost relieved to be taken off. What he can't seem to cope with is he does not have the time he may be used to having on the ball. Bournemouth took the ball off him at will. This is not anti Klassen bias. I wish him well at Everton but he cannot get picked and play like this. Koeman's earlier press conference said it all about "foreign" players. The big clubs do not throw them in until a year after signing,  giving loads of time to adjust. Sarcastically he said maybe he should wait a year with the likes of Sandro and Klassen.  I do not have an answer, but if you contribute nothing on the pitch then you come off. Koeman must find a solution for Klassen and Sandro eventually. Others struggled for over an hour, Gana, and Schneiderlin in particular. Davies ,Kenny and Oumar changed the whole picture, and of course DCL who played well throughout. 

September 24, 2017, 04:01:19 AM
Reply #717

SANA_DR0

Disagree on every point. The starting line up didn't work really well but I thought the first half we played reasonably well without getting a goal. The team was not 'unbalanced' though. I don't know what you mean.

I find it curious that everyone was crying out for wingers before and during the game but we didn't put on any wingers yet the tactics did change the result. The tactical change was two up front. I'm sure we will continue to moan about lack of width regardless. I know Kenny came on but Cuco was previously providing width so that didn't really change much.

Koeman brought Kenny on as he saw Martina was getting into positions, but wasnt doing anything other than aimless floating the ball across.. the possession was being wasted, instead Koeman grew some balls and brought on a young lad who has INTELLIGENCE,  we didnt score until Kenny came on, If you recall the second goal, he did some amazing defensive work, robbing the left winger of the ball, and moving it down the pitch,. he got lucky and got the ball back, then he played an intelligent pass to DAVIES,  a pass that Martina would never have seen. from that we scored the second goal, a few mins later he played another one 2 i think it was with Davies, Kenny picked out DCL with a drilled head cross that DCL should have scored from. Kenny plays with so much more intelligence than Martina, he is COLEMAN V2, if you genuinely think what you said (that i highlighted in red) that it didnt change much. then i dont mean to shit on you, but your views on football are not all there.

Im pretty sure Koeman has gotten over his i bought Martina syndrome and will stick with Kenny.. Then Ally2 after you've seen him play, you will see his is 1000 times the footballer Martina is, so much more intelligence, energy, desire, creativity.. EVERYTHING Martina lacks.
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

September 24, 2017, 04:06:15 AM
Reply #718

SANA_DR0

Koeman saying foreign players need 12 months. 'but ok' if they do, fucking drop him and give him time to adapt. play him in the under 23 league, let him get used to the english style of play., play fucking Davies in his place. simples.
those who need time to adapt give them the time, but dont stick them in the team so the team becomes even more immobile.

& Unsworth kicking ass.

September 24, 2017, 04:29:58 AM
Reply #719

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Personally I thought Kenny seemed a lot more comfortable on the ball than Cuco, better defensively and going forward and wanted it more. The fans aren't always right on everything, but the mood around the place changed when Niasse came on and changed when Kenny came on

Maybe as a whole we've got on Cucos back too much, I don't think he was a disaster today or anything, but Kenny is a superior player and therefore should start ahead of him in my opinion

The problems we faced before the substitutions were that we weren't making incisive passes, we weren't moving the ball quickly enough, playing with any pace and also had too many players crowded in the same area of the pitch

Calvert-Lewin was becoming isolated up top

Niasse brought the pace and hard work but more importantly gave us someone to work alongside Dom

And then crucially Davies gave us someone more comfortable on the ball who was willing to make the incisive pass and also carry the ball

Insane lunge aside he was excellent

The ball Kenny put in for DCL was sublime, should have been a goal. Martina did get into some good attacking positions but never seemed to play the right cross

One funny moment was teenage kid in the crowd totally teaching Charlie Daniels a lesson!

So at 1-0 Bournemouth with half an hour left laboured at every throw in and free kick and wasted time. Now at 2-1 lad in the crowd keeps the ball away from Daniels and then starts off the Mexican wave of middle fingers in the paddock!then launches the ball down the pitch away from the left back. Own dirty tricks come back to haunt you hey Bournemouth!

Other things I hated about Bournemouth today - Jordon Ibe having 'Jordon' on the back of his shirt - who the fuck do you think you are you melt?!

The Jordon Ibe clone they brought on, who was also turd

Junior Stanislas, and his moaning ugly moustachiod face, looking like Rodney Trotters mate Mickey Pearce
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!