October 18, 2018, 01:26:59 AM

Author Topic: Baines  (Read 7966 times)

September 24, 2017, 03:18:14 AM
Read 7966 times

Coyb12

Baines should have been replaced last season never the best defender but he doesn't offer anything going forward.

October 16, 2017, 05:02:38 AM
Reply #1

Coyb12

His defending for their goal was fucking embarrassing.

October 16, 2017, 11:54:40 PM
Reply #2

Coyb12

He'd also bomb on a lot more if he was confident in having Barry to slide over and slot into the space he had just vacated. I'm not sure he trusts Schneiderlin and Gueye to have the intelligence to automatically do that and to be honest I don't blame him.
Mate you are looking for excuses for his poor performances,he defending for yesterday's goal is laughable he was not the only one too blame but he is not above blame he should have been replaced.

October 17, 2017, 12:48:36 AM
Reply #3

Coyb12

I agree. He doesn't look hungry anymore, a lot of them don't. Whether it's just a general malaise from the ones leftover from the Martinez era or just a poor atmosphere in the camp but even the new signings look devoid of any passion.
I think there is quite a few of them to be honest,what has happened to gana I would swear he is a different person, schneiderlin looks poor,baines,you could go on I think lewin although not good enough imo does try his best same,as well as holgate,also Rooney looks as though he is arsed.