December 17, 2017, 05:59:08 PM

Author Topic: [News]Koeman: We have to include Niasse in our squads  (Read 701 times)

September 24, 2017, 02:05:02 AM
Read 701 times

Everton News

Koeman: We have to include Niasse in our squads

Everton boss Ronald Koeman has said that Oumar Niasse has played himself into contention for a starting place this season after scoring 3 goals in two substitute appearances. Continue reading …

Source: Koeman: We have to include Niasse in our squads

deCoubertin

September 24, 2017, 02:07:48 AM
Reply #1

eyesalwaysblue

Bit late for Europa Ronnie old chap.........butt ok ya
I still despise Clive Thomas..

September 24, 2017, 02:46:23 AM
Reply #2

blue slug

September 24, 2017, 02:52:45 AM
Reply #3

eyesalwaysblue

Not many managers get a vital win but look even worse by doing it.

September 24, 2017, 04:16:40 AM
Reply #4

hill135

Ok lads Iíll admit itís a climdown

September 24, 2017, 11:26:26 PM
Reply #5

Lxxx

Looking forward to the inevitable question from the journalist when it comes before the Limassol game then. He knows it's coming too.

September 24, 2017, 11:30:56 PM
Reply #6

Dr. Sponge

Don't know why everyone is being smug about this, we all thought Niasse was proper shit too. In fact, Martinez was heavenly criticised for signing him.

September 25, 2017, 12:01:34 AM
Reply #7

Marky Mark and the funky

Don't know why everyone is being smug about this, we all thought Niasse was proper shit too. In fact, Martinez was heavenly criticised for signing him.

Perhaps true as a general point, however you are glossing over the fact he's scored for fun in the reserves and did OK at a struggling Hull. It was reasonable to originally believe he was an embarrassingly poor signing, yet also reasonable to later believe he'd shown enough goalscoring prowess to be worth giving a shot.

I do agree there are probably some posters who gave him no credit for reserve or Hull appearances that are now on the 'Yay, Oumar' bandwagon!

feck I'm talking too much the last half and hour, making up for being quiet the last few days :P
« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 12:05:31 AM by Marky Mark and the funky »

September 25, 2017, 12:09:02 AM
Reply #8

eyesalwaysblue

Well that's enough to have another look at him on it's own.