October 21, 2017, 04:23:26 AM

Author Topic: credit koeman  (Read 1505 times)

September 24, 2017, 02:59:02 AM
Read 1505 times

DIXIEDEAN

hat off to him today, seen it wasn't working and made the necessary changes which won us the game, heard a few shouts today about wishing martinez back but he wouldn't of changed his tactics he only ever had a plan a and if that didn't work which often didn't he was and we was fucked
 koeman now needs to stop playing rooney sign and klaasen in the same team as it clearly doesn't work. i also like the way he has bit the bullet with niasse and hope he does the same with barkley
hes had to try and accommodate his so called best players and new signings, but its time for that to be ditched and start climbing the table with tactics that work and players that suit the tactics
I'm starting to think rooney is hampering us and the things utd fans were saying are true, as much as i didn't want to believe it. he tries to do too much and hasn't got the legs.

deCoubertin

September 24, 2017, 03:18:37 AM
Reply #1

ally2

I agree Rooney needs to sit out a bit. Maybe his off field affairs are affecting him. He was our best goal that though until recently.

Credit to Koeman?  Yes, but it seems most of our fans have made their minds up and they'd probably be just as stubborn as Koeman in not admitting he had made the right changes or instead criticise the starting 11. They'll use any means to have a pop. I think it's poisoness and unhelpful to the club but a lot of them revel in it and I can't see that changing.

September 24, 2017, 03:26:57 AM
Reply #2

Shogun

Administrator
Credit to him for starting with the same players and tactics that have failed all season.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

September 24, 2017, 03:27:28 AM
Reply #3

Everton Mint

No credit to Koeman. It all goes to Niasse.

September 24, 2017, 03:28:35 AM
Reply #4

ally2

And so on

September 24, 2017, 03:32:16 AM
Reply #5

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
He gets credit for making the changes. He gets criticism for not recognising the initial lineup was flawed

September 24, 2017, 03:34:12 AM
Reply #6

Everton Mint

They'll use any means to have a pop.

Yeah, like shite teams, shite tactics, shite football, shite results...

September 24, 2017, 03:37:07 AM
Reply #7

pedrotheblue

I'll reserve my credit until we actually but together a 90 min performance of cohesion and structure with the players he's  brought in.

September 24, 2017, 03:37:09 AM
Reply #8

GrantyBoy78

Iíve never heard such kopite behaviour from our fans. Fucking cringebags.

September 24, 2017, 03:45:26 AM
Reply #9

toffee_scot

My hope is that Koeman will soon realise that his usual starting lineups and tactics do not work and he could utilise more some of the other players who provide width and a bit of pace.

His substitutions worked brilliantly and he even had the guts to take off Wayne Rooney - a player I was concerned would be undroppable - and all 3 subs played a major role in injecting more life into the game and creating the 2 goals which won us the game.

September 24, 2017, 03:46:45 AM
Reply #10

phillyt

no.
I'm fat, but it's not my fault I have a genetic condition resulting in me retaining burgers.

September 24, 2017, 04:01:47 AM
Reply #11

Ross

Credit with him for what?

God forbid he managed to get a good display out of this hugely expensive squad he's assembled and didn't have to turn to a fella he's cast by the wayside and a young lad he'd dropped after two good performances.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

September 24, 2017, 04:03:50 AM
Reply #12

SANA_DR0

And so on

He will get credit if he has actually learnt what the fans who had been moaning, had noticed weeks ago. (play Kenny, Play DCL in the middle and drop some of the number 10's)

if he does that ^^ then i wish him success.. as that is our best team/style of play.
Koeman is taking Everton places. Namely, the Championship.

September 24, 2017, 09:02:33 AM
Reply #13

Jamokachi

He gets credit for making the changes. He gets criticism for not recognising the initial lineup was flawed

It's feast or famine in here isn't it? Why a balanced view is so difficult escapes me.

September 24, 2017, 11:54:14 AM
Reply #14

Heisenberg

Out of desperation he took his favourites off and played the team everyone except him knew should have started