October 21, 2017, 05:23:25 PM

Author Topic: credit koeman  (Read 1506 times)

September 24, 2017, 05:02:39 PM
Reply #30

bluenose27

Koeman has showed a complete lack of judgement in respect of Niasse and it wont have gone unnoticed by the Board.
 It is one thing not to play him because you think he is totally shite but to make him a total outcast and make a mockery of him is no way to treat any fellow human being.
It has totally rebounded back on him I am pleased to say and it has shown he does not have an eye for a player who has got quite a few positives to his game and could have been an important part of last seasons squad in hind sight.
He got Koeman out of jail yesterday and probably saved him his job!
Wouds also like to ask why he hasn't been put forward as a squad member for Europa?
 Another lack of judgement by the manager?

deCoubertin

September 24, 2017, 05:03:01 PM
Reply #31

SANA_DR0

thread topic is wrong

instead of credit Koeman it should be,

Koeman indebted to Niasse.
Koeman is taking Everton places. Namely, the Championship.

September 24, 2017, 05:20:48 PM
Reply #32

Lxxx

Any credit may be taken back when we're lacking bodies in the box in Europe and he looks to the bench and doesn't see a player to be able to bring on to rectify it.

September 24, 2017, 05:34:15 PM
Reply #33

Ross

You do know that will take time right? Can anyone name a side that has tried to blood about 7 key new players into a team that have hit the ground running? Seriously?

This site has gone fucking mental recently

Then why throw 7 new players in at the same time if they're not ready?

It's not like he couldn't pick a side without chucking in all these new signings at once is it.

Also you're ignoring the fact we paid top dollar for "premiership proven" players who were supposed to slot right in without the need to acclimatise to the league to prevent this bedding in period.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

September 24, 2017, 05:35:44 PM
Reply #34

SANA_DR0

It's not like he couldn't pick a side without chucking in all these new signings at once is it.

Also you're ignoring the fact we paid top dollar for "premiership proven" players who were supposed to slot right in without the need to acclimatise to the league to prevent this bedding in period.

This logic is too much for some NSNO'ers. 

September 24, 2017, 05:49:26 PM
Reply #35

gizzblue

Fuck Koeman ....hes a blind man....why does every half brained Everton fan on here week after week stick a team sheet up with balance in it ....and I doubt any one of koemans ego picks have matched yet ....but strange how a lot of our games finish with a balanced side ???...the team is there Koeman won't use the players he hasn't brought in and most of us can see it ain't working .

September 24, 2017, 06:17:27 PM
Reply #36

BlueNoseMike

4 reasons. One being injuries, another being that the rest of the squad wouldn't be good enough. The 3rd reason being that you need to give them minutes together to get that understanding up. The final one being that if you spend 150 mil on players and then don't play them, there'd be even more outrage on places like here.

I get the prem proven point. But I'll counter it. Pickford and Keane have looked decent, Rooney has been one of our better players so far and the Sig came into a struggling team. Klaassen and Sandro will need time, as will Vlasic. Also, even if a player is prem proven, they sill will need time to adjust, especially when there's been so many of them. Different style of play, different players and how they play.

I think we've been shit as well btw, but it's been pretty much a brand new team, alongside some players that will be replaced soon enough. Let's see how we get on till Chritmas before we get the pitchforks out

September 24, 2017, 06:22:29 PM
Reply #37

Redartin

You do know that will take time right? Can anyone name a side that has tried to blood about 7 key new players into a team that have hit the ground running? Seriously?

Leicester City

What Leicester done was a one-off but a lot of people can't, or won't, believe that. They set a bar, but it is an unrealistic bar. But when someone asks question as above the one team that will fuck up that arguement will always be Leicester City.
He is a Moyes dressed up in Ancelotti clothes.

September 24, 2017, 07:14:53 PM
Reply #38

Lxxx

4 reasons. One being injuries, another being that the rest of the squad wouldn't be good enough. The 3rd reason being that you need to give them minutes together to get that understanding up. The final one being that if you spend 150 mil on players and then don't play them, there'd be even more outrage on places like here.

I get the prem proven point. But I'll counter it. Pickford and Keane have looked decent, Rooney has been one of our better players so far and the Sig came into a struggling team. Klaassen and Sandro will need time, as will Vlasic. Also, even if a player is prem proven, they sill will need time to adjust, especially when there's been so many of them. Different style of play, different players and how they play.

I think we've been shit as well btw, but it's been pretty much a brand new team, alongside some players that will be replaced soon enough. Let's see how we get on till Chritmas before we get the pitchforks out

You can't really stamp your feet for 6-7 new players and then say the reason you're not playing well is because you now have 6-7 new players.

He's paid very well to integrate them into the squad and has had them every day for two months. It's not unreasonable to expect to see evidence of a workable system and hopeful signs in what is a large squad of talented players now.

September 24, 2017, 07:26:04 PM
Reply #39

SANA_DR0

im pretty sure that our under 23s plus Niasse, would beat Koemans  stubborn team.

September 24, 2017, 08:33:50 PM
Reply #40

gizzblue

im pretty sure that our under 23s plus Niasse, would beat Koemans  stubborn team.
And easily too I rekon ....at least the Rhino's team boasts shape consistency and pace.

September 24, 2017, 08:37:54 PM
Reply #41

Jamokachi

cranks

September 24, 2017, 08:42:56 PM
Reply #42

gizzblue

cranks
Hey if you wanna blow an inept manager for stumbling into a win ,that's up to you but the papering over cracks result of yesterday doesn't fool everybody .

September 24, 2017, 08:51:40 PM
Reply #43

Jamokachi

yea, dunno why we don't play the U23s every game

September 24, 2017, 08:53:04 PM
Reply #44

gizzblue

yea, dunno why we don't play the U23s every game
That's the spirit .