December 14, 2017, 02:26:49 PM

Author Topic: Ratings V Bournemouth  (Read 1853 times)

September 24, 2017, 10:49:09 PM
Reply #15

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Agreed. Concerned that Holgate won't make it as we had hoped. His body language after the mistake bothered me.

He did go on to have a header cleared off the line though.
I think it's just inexperience and cleaning up the mistakes of a poor RB.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 10:51:52 PM by Duncs_a_legend »
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

deCoubertin

September 24, 2017, 10:55:51 PM
Reply #16

hannu

Niasse 8 good first goal and worked hard, amazing to skill to miss that header from a yard, thankfully he rolled it in anyway

Am not sure u can say he missed it, looked on target to me, and also looked like it crossed the line but he made sure anyway

September 24, 2017, 10:56:58 PM
Reply #17

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Am not sure u can say he missed it, looked on target to me, and also looked like it crossed the line but he made sure anyway
It rolled down his face
Anyway, he scored and I laughed hurrah

Simply simply lovely

September 24, 2017, 11:04:13 PM
Reply #18

SANA_DR0

Hokgate was left in a shitty position because of Martina, we've got that.

But he was still the wrong side of the man he was marking, he still jumped in far too early and didn't win the ball, which basically allowed king to shoot and score, they were his errors. A more experienced CB would probably not have done that if they had been left in that predicament by his RB.
Other than that he was OK. He was marginally better than Williams overall, but your making out like he put in some worldy of a performance.

no. im saying Williams and Schniderlin should have stepped across.. due to their experience and seeing what was happening, im not saying Holagte was wordly..

also lol at rating Klaassen the same as Davies.. what match was you watching? how can Klaassen get a 7 and Davies get a 7 when Davies set up 2 goals, while Klaassen went missing for vast amounts of the match again?

I'm not knocking Klaassen,. watching him play for Ajax, he was amazing. im sure he will come good, but your ratings make no sense.
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

September 24, 2017, 11:15:43 PM
Reply #19

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
no. im saying Williams and Schniderlin should have stepped across.. due to their experience and seeing what was happening, im not saying Holagte was wordly..

also lol at rating Klaassen the same as Davies.. what match was you watching? how can Klaassen get a 7 and Davies get a 7 when Davies set up 2 goals, while Klaassen went missing for vast amounts of the match again?

I'm not knocking Klaassen,. watching him play for Ajax, he was amazing. im sure he will come good, but your ratings make no sense.

I rated Davies an 8, not a 7. So he wasn't the same as Klaassen or Williams.

Williams was the left side of the central 2, it wasn't his ball to mop up, it was Holgates (after the mistake from Cuco), why would Williams run all the way from the left hand side of the defence, past Hokgate, to get a ball that's in Holgates area?

Schneiderlin is a midfielder, he isn't tasked with that job. Every central defender knows they can get left open from a wing back, it's up to them to make the right decision at that point, Holgate made the wrong decision.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 11:17:19 PM by Duncs_a_legend »
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

September 24, 2017, 11:27:16 PM
Reply #20

School of Science

Thought he had a little push in the back myself, which made him mishead it. Is there such a word as mishead ?
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

September 24, 2017, 11:27:59 PM
Reply #21

SANA_DR0

I rated Davies an 8, not a 7. So he wasn't the same as Klaassen or Williams.

Williams was the left side of the central 2, it wasn't his ball to mop up, it was Holgates (after the mistake from Cuco), why would Williams run all the way from the left hand side of the defence, past Hokgate, to get a ball that's in Holgates area?

Schneiderlin is a midfielder, he isn't tasked with that job. Every central defender knows they can get left open from a wing back, it's up to them to make the right decision at that point, Holgate made the wrong decision.

All i can say is watch the goal again, both Williams and Schneiderlin where in our box when Holgate went to slide King, either one of them could have stepped out..

ok Holgate made the wrong decision, i accept that. but before he even moved onto King Schneiderlin and Williams where already behind the ball on the edge of our area. Schneiderlin was in the left CB spot while Williams was in the right CB slot, the ball went through his legs for the goal

but lots of times, we have seen Schneiderlin cover the cbs when mistakes have been made.., but due to Holgates mistake he wasnt supposed to yesterday?

Sorry Dunc you did rate Davies an 8, it was  Jimmy who rated Davies a 7.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 11:32:21 PM by SANA_DR0 »
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

September 24, 2017, 11:57:36 PM
Reply #22

Marky Mark and the funky

All i can say is watch the goal again, both Williams and Schneiderlin where in our box when Holgate went to slide King, either one of them could have stepped out..

ok Holgate made the wrong decision, i accept that. but before he even moved onto King Schneiderlin and Williams where already behind the ball on the edge of our area. Schneiderlin was in the left CB spot while Williams was in the right CB slot, the ball went through his legs for the goal

but lots of times, we have seen Schneiderlin cover the cbs when mistakes have been made.., but due to Holgates mistake he wasnt supposed to yesterday?

Sorry Dunc you did rate Davies an 8, it was  Jimmy who rated Davies a 7.

Honestly, without watching it again, I could swear it was Baines and Williams in our penalty area.

I thought Schneiderlin was jogging back and made a half-hearted attempt to stop the pass into King, then when he saw Holgate chasing King across Morgan just stopped running and watched!

September 25, 2017, 12:15:44 AM
Reply #23

SANA_DR0

Honestly, without watching it again, I could swear it was Baines and Williams in our penalty area.

I thought Schneiderlin was jogging back and made a half-hearted attempt to stop the pass into King, then when he saw Holgate chasing King across Morgan just stopped running and watched!

yes thats correct, MS was just jogging back, it was baines in the left cb slot and williams in the right cb, Williams could have moved out faster, Baines had a runner to watch...

the move for the goal starts on around the 1 hour mark. 1hr and 15 seconds

Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

September 25, 2017, 12:17:24 AM
Reply #24

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

Martina presses high up the pitch, prob where a rm should be

The ball takes him out the game, schneiderlin closes that down a little but the ball is played into King who out paces Holgate. Baines and Williams both have players so risk leaving an easy pass to King if they close the ball down and that's it

Simply simply lovely

September 25, 2017, 01:36:41 AM
Reply #25

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
yes thats correct, MS was just jogging back, it was baines in the left cb slot and williams in the right cb, Williams could have moved out faster, Baines had a runner to watch...

the move for the goal starts on around the 1 hour mark. 1hr and 15 seconds

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS????
I have to return some videotapes.

September 25, 2017, 01:39:58 AM
Reply #26

SANA_DR0

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS????

Jamokachi (i think) said it was the realists new tv channel..

but its a fans perspective of the match from his seat.. lol. do you like his mustache Audrey?
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

September 25, 2017, 01:42:19 AM
Reply #27

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Jamokachi (i think) said it was the realists new tv channel..

but its a fans perspective of the match from his seat.. lol. do you like his mustache Audrey?

I cant stand people filming the game.

September 25, 2017, 01:43:57 AM
Reply #28

SANA_DR0

I cant stand people filming the game.

why is that?
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

September 25, 2017, 01:45:54 AM
Reply #29

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
why is that?

Watch the fucking game! Dont have your phone out every two minutes filming it! Same at gigs, ok take a photo or two, but filming whole songs?? Its like we cant enjoy things anymore without people knowing what we are doing...