October 16, 2019, 02:59:30 PM

Author Topic: Everton vs Apollon Limassol  (Read 31797 times)

September 29, 2017, 04:23:29 AM
Reply #735

jtran10

Leave the Goodison visit another 6 months until RK has gone if I were you, mate

I wish..not easy to get to the UK from the US west. The match I'd be eyeing is home vs. Chelsea, so figure we're bound to lose, but if we do win it's the one to be at.

Plus, I can at least check out the Beatles museum right? :badum:

September 29, 2017, 04:24:22 AM
Reply #736

Realist

Shit or not, we shouldn't be taking anything less than a win against teams like that

There's a post exactly the same as this on the Limassol forum

September 29, 2017, 04:25:55 AM
Reply #737

Toddacelli

Europa league is least of my worries. Best we drop out now, league is a major major concern.

Disagree.

With all these signings we need as many games as possible for Our Ronnie to stumble upon a starting eleven that are not gutless, spineless and clueless.

Won't be holding my breath though!

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

September 29, 2017, 04:26:21 AM
Reply #738

KoemansNumberTens

I know it makes me a shit blue but I won't be watching on Sunday or in the near future. It's a chore rather than entertainment. The club gets zero benefit from me watching an illegal stream and I'd sooner be doing almost anything else. I can accept crap. I can't accept hands tied behind our backs inept shite. 150m and we just didn't bother with pace width or a fucking forward. Individually our business was a bit shite and very expensive. In terms of team building it was laughable

September 29, 2017, 04:26:47 AM
Reply #739

UnsyisaRhino

Negatives have been covered...so I'll skip that. Second half was much better and dropping one of the two holding players for vlasic made a huge difference...he has to start and we cant have those two playing together against anyone but the likes of city.

Kenny was solid too

We played better football and pressed better as a team for the second, gilfy and vlasic and schneiderlin were all great and won back possesion over and over.

Bar two mistakes, klassen and calvert-lewin, it was a much bettet performance in both directions.

September 29, 2017, 04:26:53 AM
Reply #740

sam of the south

I wish..not easy to get to the UK from the US west. The match I'd be eyeing is home vs. Chelsea, so figure we're bound to lose, but if we do win it's the one to be at.

Just do the Beatles museum and a Goodison stadium tour 😊
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

September 29, 2017, 04:27:07 AM
Reply #741

bluestevie

There's a post exactly the same as this on the Limassol forum

Link? Or you being an unfunny cunt again?
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

September 29, 2017, 04:28:21 AM
Reply #742

Realist

I know it makes me a shit blue but I won't be watching on Sunday or in the near future. It's a chore rather than entertainment. The club gets zero benefit from me watching an illegal stream and I'd sooner be doing almost anything else. I can accept crap. I can't accept hands tied behind our backs inept shite. 150m and we just didn't bother with pace width or a fucking forward. Individually our business was a bit shite and very expensive. In terms of team building it was laughable

It doesn't make you a shit blue, it's like watching the same depressing film over and over again, eventually it's gonna get you down regardless of how positive you are

September 29, 2017, 04:28:25 AM
Reply #743

Mayor Farnum

If playing FIFA has taught me anything it's that the best teams always win. Why can't Everton understand this?
Something clever written by someone else.

September 29, 2017, 04:28:30 AM
Reply #744

KoemansNumberTens

Negatives have been covered...so I'll skip that. Second half was much better and dropping one of the two holding players for vlasic made a huge difference...he has to start and we cant have those two playing together against anyone but the likes of city.

Kenny was solid too

We played better football and pressed better as a team for the second, gilfy and vlasic and schneiderlin were all great and won back possesion over and over.

Bar two mistakes, klassen and calvert-lewin, it was a much bettet performance in both directions.

Thought kenny was shite to be honest

September 29, 2017, 04:28:40 AM
Reply #745

jtran10

Just do the Beatles museum and a Goodison stadium tour 😊

LOL. But I have to make it to a match..I'd assume all the girls look like DanDan's avatar.  lolol

September 29, 2017, 04:29:17 AM
Reply #746

KoemansNumberTens

If playing FIFA has taught me anything it's that the best teams always win. Why can't Everton understand this?

I think we understand all too well hence we aren't winning

September 29, 2017, 04:29:51 AM
Reply #747

Realist

See if you can go to an under 23 match mate & give the Chelsea game a miss, don't put a downer on your trip

September 29, 2017, 04:30:55 AM
Reply #748

sam of the south

LOL. But I have to make it to a match..I'd assume all the girls look like DanDan's avatar.  lolol

Err, yes; yes they do 😬
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

September 29, 2017, 04:31:11 AM
Reply #749

Toddacelli

First post here: Fuck

Welcome.

Start as you mean to go on then eh?

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates