November 19, 2018, 11:09:13 AM

Author Topic: Everton vs Apollon Limassol  (Read 23235 times)

September 29, 2017, 04:31:29 AM
Reply #750

eyesalwaysblue

Managing a successful under23's team is totally different from managing one of the world most competitive's football league. I'm not sure how Unsworth would fare over 30 odd games, huge risk, half a dozen games? ofcourse.

Still think the club will give Koeman one more transfer window to turn it around and I firmly believe he'll probably leave in the summer.
I i'm not too bothered who at the moment, Koeman just makes me teeth itch.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

September 29, 2017, 04:33:24 AM
Reply #751

School of Science

With Martinez he had to go, but at least you knew Everton would attack, he had attacking principles, but his defensive priorities were non existent. With Koeman I can't work out how he wants our team to play, we have no attacking cohesion at all, our defence is poor really the way it's looking, we have to score 3 goals to win a match most of the time. But I can not ever see us scoring 3 goals. The players don't seem to know what formation / tactics we are supposed to be playing. We improved slightly with the introduction  of some pace.
But household names like Rooney, Sigurdsson can't seem to put a pass  together. Sandro, Klassen are totally devoid of confidence. We are becoming a laughing stock under Koeman, this year we were supposed to push on, but it's not just the results but the performances have been nothing short of pathetic.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

September 29, 2017, 04:33:24 AM
Reply #752

Buck76

He fuckin complains about how poorly we start but everyone can see the issue is his team selection and tactics... the squad is a shambles, were has the team spirit gone? Keoman looks like he's poisoned the dressing room...

September 29, 2017, 04:33:53 AM
Reply #753

Sixx1402

If playing FIFA has taught me anything it's that the best teams always win. Why can't Everton understand this?

Going on it now

Quarter finals of the Europa

No chance of that in real life  lolol
Ahh.....Boucheenie i presume

September 29, 2017, 04:34:54 AM
Reply #754

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Come on Everton, we can still lose this!

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!! Brilliant post
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

September 29, 2017, 04:36:36 AM
Reply #755

Sixx1402

I wish..not easy to get to the UK from the US west. The match I'd be eyeing is home vs. Chelsea, so figure we're bound to lose, but if we do win it's the one to be at.

Plus, I can at least check out the Beatles museum right? :badum:

Where about's in west USA?

Was in LA last year, fucking love that city
Ahh.....Boucheenie i presume

September 29, 2017, 04:38:06 AM
Reply #756

BlueBeagle

With Martinez he had to go, but at least you knew Everton would attack, he had attacking principles

His idea of attacking play was, in the main, abysmally slow and ponderous.

Let's not rewrite history.

September 29, 2017, 04:38:15 AM
Reply #757

Realist

September 29, 2017, 04:38:56 AM
Reply #758

plowman2

Link? Or you being an unfunny cunt again?
He was being ironic I believe, and if I'm right, it's the only thing that's brought a smile to my face since kick off, including our lucky goals.
He's been devastingly underwhelming at goodison and seems to have developed a belief he can run straight through solid objects.
(Sunderland fan's fume at possible signing of McGeady on loan)

September 29, 2017, 04:39:17 AM
Reply #759

eyesalwaysblue

With Martinez he had to go, but at least you knew Everton would attack, he had attacking principles, but his defensive priorities were non existent. With Koeman I can't work out how he wants our team to play, we have no attacking cohesion at all, our defence is poor really the way it's looking, we have to score 3 goals to win a match most of the time. But I can not ever see us scoring 3 goals. The players don't seem to know what formation / tactics we are supposed to be playing. We improved slightly with the introduction  of some pace.
But household names like Rooney, Sigurdsson can't seem to put a pass  together. Sandro, Klassen are totally devoid of confidence. We are becoming a laughing stock under Koeman, this year we were supposed to push on, but it's not just the results but the performances have been nothing short of pathetic.
He sets up negative then slags the team off for having no aggression...the mans a Balloon
I still despise Clive Thomas..

September 29, 2017, 04:39:21 AM
Reply #760

Toddacelli

Watching this game I thought I had quite a lot of things to be pleased about. Here is a list of some of them:

I didn't pay for the stream
The missus bought us fish and chips
She also bought lots of beer earlier and some After Eights
Vlasic looks good

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

September 29, 2017, 04:39:47 AM
Reply #761

Realist

He was being ironic I believe, and if I'm right, it's the only thing that's brought a smile to my face since kick off, including our lucky goals.

👍

September 29, 2017, 04:40:19 AM
Reply #762

TheTone

Watching this game I thought I had quite a lot of things to be pleased about. Here is a list of some of them:

I didn't pay for the stream
The missus bought us fish and chips
She also bought lots of beer earlier and some After Eights
Vlasic looks good

does she have a twin sister, she sounds boss

September 29, 2017, 04:40:35 AM
Reply #763

jtran10

Where about's in west USA?

Was in LA last year, fucking love that city

Salt Lake City, in Utah. Just moved here a year ago from San Diego. Personally, I hate LA ;)

Landon Donovan has been doing a lot of work trying to get an MLS club started in San Diego within the past 6-8 months or so. Him and Timmy the original way I found the club (of course). We have an Everton-esque local club here in SLC, Real Salt Lake. Consistent middle of the pack, lower budget team with coaching issues! The matches are pretty fun, and we're in the hunt for one of the last playoff spots with 3 matches to play.

September 29, 2017, 04:41:28 AM
Reply #764

plowman2

His idea of attacking play was, in the main, abysmally slow and ponderous.

Let's not rewrite history.
Martinez had a plan. It was a shit plan and he stuck to his shit plan, but at least he tried to have a plan. What the fuck was our plan tonight?
He's been devastingly underwhelming at goodison and seems to have developed a belief he can run straight through solid objects.
(Sunderland fan's fume at possible signing of McGeady on loan)