October 22, 2019, 03:17:09 PM

Author Topic: Everton vs Apollon Limassol  (Read 32219 times)

September 25, 2017, 02:13:47 AM
Read 32219 times

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
It goes like this:

Pickford
                                Kenny           Holgate             Williams            Baines
                                Lookman       Davies               Besic                Vlasic
                                                     Sandro               Klaassen

Subs Bench: Stek; Martina; Schneiderlin; Gueye; Sigurdsson; Rooney; Calvert-Lewin

"The Davy & Sandy Show"............................. .anything Oumar can do!

Look at the age(s) of that right side: 20, 20, 19, 19, 22 (+ Vlasic, 19)

Koeman's Kids - Keep the faith!

Why would you put a midfielder up front?
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

September 28, 2017, 05:00:47 PM
Reply #1

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Analytics, metrics, or whatever you want to call it, works perfect for baseball. At least the individual player stats in my opinion. In baseball you can take Mike Trout and put him on any team and he'll basically have the same numbers. The only thing really effecting his hitting, other than himself, is who hits behind him. In football it matters who you play with on what team. This is why I find individual analytical stats(not team stats) really hard to grasp in other team sports other than baseball.

Baseball is unique in that it is a very individualist team sport so you can break down every play that every player makes because he's pretty much the only one involved.

This is what I see anyway. I could be way off the mark and I'd gladly listen to @kramer0 or anyone else tell me otherwise.  :)

P.S. I would love it if @kramer0   started a "getting to know analytics" thread. If he's up to it? Then we won't have to talk about it in here.
Mike Trout is a local legend where I live.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

September 28, 2017, 06:29:48 PM
Reply #2

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Finally getting to watch us in Europe on TV. Found out FS1 is showing it. So starting work early so I can finish early and watch.

September 29, 2017, 02:27:16 AM
Reply #3

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Holy fuck, Rooney didn't fall over when he kicked the ball!

September 29, 2017, 02:51:54 AM
Reply #4

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
That half went quick.

September 29, 2017, 03:49:22 AM
Reply #5

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Knew that was going to happen.

September 29, 2017, 03:49:45 AM
Reply #6

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Fuck me gently. And the commentator still callingus Liverpool

September 29, 2017, 03:51:07 AM
Reply #7

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
DCL missed a sitter shit