September 24, 2018, 08:35:48 AM

Author Topic: Everton vs Apollon Limassol  (Read 21782 times)

September 25, 2017, 02:47:00 AM
Read 21782 times

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Must win. I wonder if all 3 of our number 10s can somehow magically combine here?surely to God we aren't gonna make that mistake again. Presumably he will stick with Stek for Europa?a rare start for Sandro seeing as though Niasse can't play?almost certainly won't be this side but here we go

Stekelenburg

Kenny Holgate Williams Baines

Davies Schneiderlin Gana

Sigurdsson

Calvert-Lewin Sandro
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

September 25, 2017, 03:48:23 PM
Reply #1

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Is Vlasic even eligible to play in this, since He's already featured for Hajduk Split in this competition?

He played against Atalanta for us
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

September 26, 2017, 08:54:41 PM
Reply #2

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
@kramer0 what has our formation been in the last two games?

Where has Sigurdsson occupied?

Well against Bournemouth I'd say he started as the left of an attacking midfield 3 behind Calvert Lewin

Pickford

Martina Holgate Williams Baines

Gana Schneiderlin

Rooney Klaassen Sigurdsson

Calvert-Lewin

I'd say he finished as a central attacking midfielder though

Pickford

Kenny Holgate Williams Baines

Davies Gana Schneiderlin

Sigurdsson

Calvert-Lewin Niasse

Which is the shape and in the main the personnel that I would be going for right now. 2nd choice behind Sigurdsson to be fought out between Rooney and Klaassen

DCL is untouchable and has to play. Sandro and Niasse fighting to play alongside him with specific instruction to Sandro if he does start to get in the fucking box and have some shots!less picking the ball up and running sideways across the midfield.

Likewise with Rooney, Sigurdsson and Klaassen (and only one of them is allowed to play!) I would say 'listen lads there's a back 4 and 3 centre mids behind you, just concentrate on the attacking side of the game, try and get into the box and try and link up with those in front of you!

September 28, 2017, 09:55:15 PM
Reply #3

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
unfortunately history tells me they'll come and defend in numbers....kill the game , the crowd and try steal a breakaway winner...

I think overall the history books say were good at home in Europe and they are shite away in Europe!so here's hoping!

September 28, 2017, 10:01:04 PM
Reply #4

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I think we will get the job done tonight, without playing particularly well

Rooney and big Dom to slot

September 28, 2017, 10:58:39 PM
Reply #5

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Klaassen to get his first goal.

Klaassen to be anonymous and to go back on loan to Ajax before making the move back permanent for an undisclosed fee to spare our blushes for how much we lost on him

I hope this doesn't happen but it's certainly a grim possibility!

September 29, 2017, 03:00:08 AM
Reply #6

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Really drab stuff this from us. Misplaced passes galore and seemingly no one wants to get in the box and shoot

We are so slow at moving in the ball and have very little pace in general. Only reason we've scored is because we've been totally gifted a goal, thankfully Rooney had taken a rare venture forward at the time

Sandro has barely done anything right. Feel sorry for the lad
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 03:05:12 AM by Sir Stealth »

September 29, 2017, 03:13:10 AM
Reply #7

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
There's nothing much to cling to after that half is there?

Well at least we got in at half time Level I suppose, and you could say we can't get any worse

September 29, 2017, 03:19:09 AM
Reply #8

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Why do none of our players want to get into the box?

So strange. Sigurdsson, Rooney and Sandro seem to all want to be 30 yards away from goal all the time

Get DCL on

September 29, 2017, 03:25:58 AM
Reply #9

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
For every cloud there's a silver lining I suppose..

Well It's nice to be positive sometimes 😃

But on a negative why the fuck does no one want to get into the box!

September 29, 2017, 03:29:03 AM
Reply #10

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Get in there Niko lad!hes been a good addition since he came on. Been watching Niasse with that finishing😘

September 29, 2017, 03:48:22 AM
Reply #11

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I actually think Klaassen has looked a bit better tonight. He's a tidy player and he can come good

I believe in you davy despite me saying you were shit earlier

September 29, 2017, 03:59:20 AM
Reply #12

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
It's felt that my entire life Everton have always been absoloutely fucking brilliant at conceding late goals. We've got a real talent for it

Played better second half but every single fucking game we start with the wrong team and have to change it to rescue the game

The second they got that free kick at the end though the entire fucking universe knew they were gonna score

Everton I hate you, total bunch of pricks and bottlers who've been letting me down for 34 years now

You owe me fucking loads for putting up with all your shit and I just know that you will never ever fucking make it worth my while

Not sure why I bother, but I will do until I die and I hate that

September 29, 2017, 04:09:39 AM
Reply #13

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Keown saying Clivert-Lewin

Also Trevor Francis was loving saying Zikatson!

September 29, 2017, 04:12:33 AM
Reply #14

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Moyes in!

Don't even fucking joke about that

Moyes is totally finished, even more than Koeman is

Thank God Oumar is back for the weekend