October 19, 2018, 02:06:30 PM

Author Topic: Everton vs Apollon Limassol  (Read 22387 times)

September 29, 2017, 03:43:44 AM
Reply #15

eyesalwaysblue

Klaassen desperate to play intricate one touch football the poor deluded bastard
Not as fuckin deluded as us.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

September 29, 2017, 03:48:32 AM
Reply #16

eyesalwaysblue

Ged into um.

September 29, 2017, 03:50:29 AM
Reply #17

eyesalwaysblue

September 29, 2017, 03:54:47 AM
Reply #18

eyesalwaysblue

We can't be put through anymore of this shite.

September 29, 2017, 03:55:33 AM
Reply #19

eyesalwaysblue

September 29, 2017, 03:58:35 AM
Reply #20

eyesalwaysblue

These players aren't as bad as these performances, you have to look at the management here
Players that were doing ok now look shit, that's managment.

September 29, 2017, 04:03:23 AM
Reply #21

eyesalwaysblue

I really wouldn't mind Koeman going

I hate his football
I hate most his signings
Hate his treatment of Barkley
Hate most things about him actually
The man is a cunt.

September 29, 2017, 04:04:30 AM
Reply #22

eyesalwaysblue

We drew to a strip of sand and 7 sun loungers

September 29, 2017, 04:09:59 AM
Reply #23

eyesalwaysblue

Probably better to be out of this competition, focus on the bread and butter which is really is the league now.

Koeman isn't getting sacked until we are in the bottom 3 by March, thats how the softcunts at the club have always operated. Mediocrity and nothing more.
Let's hope Moshiri changes that tonight, he can't let him in charge of any more transfer windows, would you if it was your bread?

September 29, 2017, 04:17:06 AM
Reply #24

eyesalwaysblue

The club has always given managers a chance, it's been like that over decades. Who realistically is out there is going to take over Everton, please don't say Ancelotti as he wouldn't touch us.
At the same stage as with Martinez, vital just to get his arse out, the team can't play any worse so nothing to lose by taking it in-house for a bit,

September 29, 2017, 04:31:29 AM
Reply #25

eyesalwaysblue

Managing a successful under23's team is totally different from managing one of the world most competitive's football league. I'm not sure how Unsworth would fare over 30 odd games, huge risk, half a dozen games? ofcourse.

Still think the club will give Koeman one more transfer window to turn it around and I firmly believe he'll probably leave in the summer.
I i'm not too bothered who at the moment, Koeman just makes me teeth itch.

September 29, 2017, 04:39:17 AM
Reply #26

eyesalwaysblue

With Martinez he had to go, but at least you knew Everton would attack, he had attacking principles, but his defensive priorities were non existent. With Koeman I can't work out how he wants our team to play, we have no attacking cohesion at all, our defence is poor really the way it's looking, we have to score 3 goals to win a match most of the time. But I can not ever see us scoring 3 goals. The players don't seem to know what formation / tactics we are supposed to be playing. We improved slightly with the introduction  of some pace.
But household names like Rooney, Sigurdsson can't seem to put a pass  together. Sandro, Klassen are totally devoid of confidence. We are becoming a laughing stock under Koeman, this year we were supposed to push on, but it's not just the results but the performances have been nothing short of pathetic.
He sets up negative then slags the team off for having no aggression...the mans a Balloon

September 29, 2017, 08:31:54 AM
Reply #27

eyesalwaysblue

Keep saying to our peg i'm not watching again, she laughs like fuck, this time i nearly mean it though, we've been skint,had shit managers, shit boards, some boss times and various combinations of all that over the last 40 odd years i can remember, this bloke gives me a new feeling though, it's like being in a total fuckin joy vacum......... just fuck off Koeman you total  fuckwit.