August 26, 2019, 01:34:09 AM

Author Topic: Everton vs Apollon Limassol  (Read 28974 times)

September 29, 2017, 02:56:58 AM
Read 28974 times

indiantoffee1975

Ancelootti is out of work .

Why would he come to Everton? Milan, Chelsea, Bayern. Why would he want his reputation ruined?

September 29, 2017, 03:03:36 AM
Reply #1

indiantoffee1975

He's managed most top teams and the others all have pretty stable managers. Like Mourinho after Man U, there are only so many tier 1 clubs out there.

He'll still probably look at managing another top 4 champions league club in europe. He wouldn't come to Everton, not ambitious or big enough, just my opinion.

September 29, 2017, 03:15:36 AM
Reply #2

indiantoffee1975

We are certainly ambitious enough. Looking to build new stadium and just spent an insane amount of cash.

I don't think that what managers really want, potential is one thing, but being proven is another. The best managers are just as ambitious as players are. Look at our managers over the last 25 years. Kendall (second and third stint), Walker, Royle, Smith, Moyes and Martinez, tells you alot.

As for the money argument, yeah we've come into a bit of money, but pales into insignificance when you look at what the others above us spend.

September 29, 2017, 04:07:07 AM
Reply #3

indiantoffee1975

Probably better to be out of this competition, focus on the bread and butter which is really is the league now.

Koeman isn't getting sacked until we are in the bottom 3 by March, thats how the softcunts at the club have always operated. Mediocrity and nothing more.

September 29, 2017, 04:13:16 AM
Reply #4

indiantoffee1975

Let's hope Moshiri changes that tonight, he can't let him in charge of any more transfer windows, would you if it was your bread?

The club has always given managers a chance, it's been like that over decades. Who realistically is out there is going to take over Everton, please don't say Ancelotti as he wouldn't touch us.

September 29, 2017, 04:22:05 AM
Reply #5

indiantoffee1975

At the same stage as with Martinez, vital just to get his arse out, the team can't play any worse so nothing to lose by taking it in-house for a bit,

Managing a successful under23's team is totally different from managing one of the world most competitive's football league. I'm not sure how Unsworth would fare over 30 odd games, huge risk, half a dozen games? ofcourse.

Still think the club will give Koeman one more transfer window to turn it around and I firmly believe he'll probably leave in the summer.