October 24, 2017, 03:56:57 AM

Author Topic: Everton vs Apollon Limassol  (Read 9298 times)

September 29, 2017, 04:44:18 AM
Reply #765

BlueBeagle

Martinez had a plan. It was a shit plan and he stuck to his shit plan, but at least he tried to have a plan. What the fuck was our plan tonight?

Isn't it obvious?

Stink the place out.

September 29, 2017, 04:45:19 AM
Reply #766

Macca77

Ok so I've had a coffee and calmed down a bit

No width
No movement
No shape
No confidence
No hope
No clue

Goodnight

September 29, 2017, 04:46:25 AM
Reply #767

Lxxx

Feels a bit like Martinez's final season this.

September 29, 2017, 04:46:26 AM
Reply #768

toffee_scot

I've been willing to be patient with Koeman but can't be arsed anymore. He isn't the man who can, or knows how to improve things.

I think one quote sums it up:

September 29, 2017, 04:46:39 AM
Reply #769

Sixx1402

Salt Lake City, in Utah. Just moved here a year ago from San Diego. Personally, I hate LA ;)

Landon Donovan has been doing a lot of work trying to get an MLS club started in San Diego within the past 6-8 months or so. Him and Timmy the original way I found the club (of course). We have an Everton-esque local club here in SLC, Real Salt Lake. Consistent middle of the pack, lower budget team with coaching issues! The matches are pretty fun, and we're in the hunt for one of the last playoff spots with 3 matches to play.

Ha i'm not surprised if you don't come from LA, i guess that's the feeling across most of the US, I loved it though

Salt Lake eh? The mormon city, haven't they got strict drinking laws there? You'll love Liverpool if that's the case (at the other end of the spectrum  lolol)

Donovan is a legend over here, good to hear he's doing well and good luck with the playoff spot

Got a better chance of doing something decent than Everton have at the minute  :Horse:
Ahh.....Boucheenie i presume

September 29, 2017, 04:48:35 AM
Reply #770

Realist

Ha i'm not surprised if you don't come from LA, i guess that's the feeling across most of the US, I loved it though

Salt Lake eh? The mormon city, haven't they got strict drinking laws there? You'll love Liverpool if that's the case (at the other end of the spectrum  lolol)

Donovan is a legend over here, good to hear he's doing well and good luck with the playoff spot

Got a better chance of doing something decent than Everton have at the minute  :Horse:

No

September 29, 2017, 04:50:15 AM
Reply #771

Tinga

So he didn't do an interview, curious to what he has to say about that.

September 29, 2017, 04:52:05 AM
Reply #772

Sixx1402

September 29, 2017, 04:52:28 AM
Reply #773

Realist

He did he blamed the players - again

September 29, 2017, 04:52:35 AM
Reply #774

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I have to return some videotapes.

September 29, 2017, 04:53:27 AM
Reply #775

toffee_scot

Taken from the BBC:

Everton boss Ronald Koeman on BT Sport: "It's really disappointing. We started poor without any confidence, doing a lot of mistakes. But we had a good reaction. We got a big present to score at 1-1 but the second half was much better.

"We had big chances to score the third one and even after 2-2 we had an unbelievable chance. Sometimes when you are struggling you are too afraid to play football. that's difficult. If it's several players, football is very difficult.

"The challenge is to get the team full of confidence. You need to start better, if you start with many mistakes like today it's hard, look at the first goal it's shocking. Winning games is good medicine but now it will be the same at the weekend.

"The feeling is like a defeat, not even a draw."

September 29, 2017, 04:54:27 AM
Reply #776

Sixx1402

Not really a legend...

I would say so,

If not then half legend  :hail:

September 29, 2017, 04:56:00 AM
Reply #777

sam of the south

Taken from the BBC:

Everton boss Ronald Koeman on BT Sport: "It's really disappointing. We started poor without any confidence, doing a lot of mistakes. But we had a good reaction. We got a big present to score at 1-1 but the second half was much better.

"We had big chances to score the third one and even after 2-2 we had an unbelievable chance. Sometimes when you are struggling you are too afraid to play football. that's difficult. If it's several players, football is very difficult.

"The challenge is to get the team full of confidence. You need to start better, if you start with many mistakes like today it's hard, look at the first goal it's shocking. Winning games is good medicine but now it will be the same at the weekend.

"The feeling is like a defeat, not even a draw."

That reads like a rallying cry in a Rocky film.

So inspiring ✊🏼
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 04:59:40 AM by sam of the south »
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

September 29, 2017, 04:56:31 AM
Reply #778

burkey17

I am a fan of Koeman but he is starting to piss me off. He goes on that we are 'afraid' and have no 'aggression'! Well why don't you stop being 'afraid'! And get your selections correct- you cannot have Sig, Rooney and Klassen on the pitch at the same time and CL has to start Sun. Stop being arrogant and have some balls!

September 29, 2017, 04:57:11 AM
Reply #779

Realist