October 19, 2019, 01:40:23 PM

Author Topic: Everton vs Apollon Limassol  (Read 31996 times)

September 29, 2017, 03:49:15 AM
Reply #15

KoemansNumberTens

anyone got a stream?? Mines just gone off

September 29, 2017, 03:49:43 AM
Reply #16

KoemansNumberTens

Forget it. Cant be arsed

September 29, 2017, 03:59:25 AM
Reply #17

KoemansNumberTens

Let's call it as it is. Team of fucking losers and cowards. Absolute waste of space almost every 1 of them.

Probably need about 9 new players for the first 11 and that's probably being kind to a couple of them. They are a fucking joke. Inept management, inept cowardly footballers.

September 29, 2017, 04:04:11 AM
Reply #18

KoemansNumberTens

The players arent the problem here. Man management is a joke, Koeman has lost the players, they wont play for him... he needs to go

If players we are playing 100k a week won't play for the manager then I think they might be a problem too. Should go with koeman

September 29, 2017, 04:06:44 AM
Reply #19

KoemansNumberTens

For all these 'talented' no. 10's we have do we actually create anything?

For all the talented number 10s we have we actually don't have a single good number 10. The irony is when the window opens we still need a playmaker. We'll get 3 more who can't make the play instead though

September 29, 2017, 04:11:20 AM
Reply #20

KoemansNumberTens

More likely to extend koemans contract than sack him. The only reason people assumed he'd only do 3 years here is because of his ambition and so he'd move upwards. He isn't gonna get a better offer and we are daft enough to secure him for another 3 or 4 years now

September 29, 2017, 04:26:21 AM
Reply #21

KoemansNumberTens

I know it makes me a shit blue but I won't be watching on Sunday or in the near future. It's a chore rather than entertainment. The club gets zero benefit from me watching an illegal stream and I'd sooner be doing almost anything else. I can accept crap. I can't accept hands tied behind our backs inept shite. 150m and we just didn't bother with pace width or a fucking forward. Individually our business was a bit shite and very expensive. In terms of team building it was laughable

September 29, 2017, 04:28:30 AM
Reply #22

KoemansNumberTens

Negatives have been covered...so I'll skip that. Second half was much better and dropping one of the two holding players for vlasic made a huge difference...he has to start and we cant have those two playing together against anyone but the likes of city.

Kenny was solid too

We played better football and pressed better as a team for the second, gilfy and vlasic and schneiderlin were all great and won back possesion over and over.

Bar two mistakes, klassen and calvert-lewin, it was a much bettet performance in both directions.

Thought kenny was shite to be honest

September 29, 2017, 04:29:17 AM
Reply #23

KoemansNumberTens

If playing FIFA has taught me anything it's that the best teams always win. Why can't Everton understand this?

I think we understand all too well hence we aren't winning

September 29, 2017, 04:59:03 AM
Reply #24

KoemansNumberTens

Another unpopular opinion on here but DCL isn't actually very good. He's getting a lot of credit for battling and being relatively quick because even them basics are things we don't have. He's a terrible finisher though. Has some horrible touches. He's got 1 goal in the league hasn't he?  People think he might be our Harry Kane. He's a lucky boy as he's currently being compared to rooney playing on the edge of his own area and nothing.
Currently he's all effort no substance. Not convinced he'll make a decent premier league player never mind Harry fucking Kane

September 29, 2017, 05:24:11 AM
Reply #25

KoemansNumberTens

Wind it in. He's played about two dozen games at the top level and you're already writing him off?

Im not writing him off. I'm saying the jury is out as to if he'll have a good top flight career while others are suggesting he might be Harry Kane. He's got 1 goal. Surely my take is a little more realistic than the 1s who think he might become 1 of the top strikers in the world? Christ there was 1 person who suggested he was the worlds best youngster

September 29, 2017, 05:27:03 AM
Reply #26

KoemansNumberTens

Wind it in. He's played about two dozen games at the top level and you're already writing him off?

Im not writing him off. I'm saying the jury is out as to if he'll have a good top flight career while others are suggesting he might be Harry Kane. He's got 1 goal. Surely my take is a little more realistic than the 1s who think he might become 1 of the top strikers in the world? Christ there was 1 person who suggested he was the worlds best youngster
Want to know what Harry Kane was doing at same age?

Being horrendous in the U20 World Cup coming back from two failed spells at Norwich and Leicester.

Harry Kane is a very unusual 1 because like you said he was shite and then suddenly brilliant. It's still ridiculous suggesting someone might be the new him because they are a bit better than when he was shite

September 29, 2017, 05:33:30 AM
Reply #27

KoemansNumberTens

This member of the jury believes he has something very special about him.

Hope you're right. I think he's a decent prospect with a reasonable chance of a good career. He's not close to ready to be playing regular first team premier league games though and it's very unlikely he'll be anywhere near as good as Harry Kane
He's had plenty of acclaim this year really based on the fact he's better than the other option (which is nothing)

September 29, 2017, 06:04:23 PM
Reply #28

KoemansNumberTens

It's a free country, no one is forcing you to watch your team. I will be though. We've been fucking worse than this in my lifetime and when I started supporting the team that's exactly what I signed on for - supporting through thick and thin. I see some people on here and the way they react and I worry about their character. When times are tough you either get behind those things you claim to love or you fuck off. Well I know which one I'm doing

I've only known us be different levels of shit too. It just feels like an effort these days. Truth is I don't really much enjoy football anymore. Haven't watched a full game of anyone else for a at least a couple of seasons and now Everton are a lot of effort. Surely there should be some level of enjoyment