December 13, 2017, 01:23:41 PM

Author Topic: Everton vs Apollon Limassol  (Read 12395 times)

September 29, 2017, 04:59:03 AM
Reply #780

KoemansNumberTens

Another unpopular opinion on here but DCL isn't actually very good. He's getting a lot of credit for battling and being relatively quick because even them basics are things we don't have. He's a terrible finisher though. Has some horrible touches. He's got 1 goal in the league hasn't he?  People think he might be our Harry Kane. He's a lucky boy as he's currently being compared to rooney playing on the edge of his own area and nothing.
Currently he's all effort no substance. Not convinced he'll make a decent premier league player never mind Harry fucking Kane

September 29, 2017, 04:59:22 AM
Reply #781

Realist

I am a fan of Koeman but he is starting to piss me off. He goes on that we are 'afraid' and have no 'aggression'! Well why don't you stop being 'afraid'! And get your selections correct- you cannot have Sig, Rooney and Klassen on the pitch at the same time and CL has to start Sun. Stop being arrogant and have some balls!

How can you be a fan of Koeman?

September 29, 2017, 04:59:26 AM
Reply #782

jtran10

Ha i'm not surprised if you don't come from LA, i guess that's the feeling across most of the US, I loved it though

Salt Lake eh? The mormon city, haven't they got strict drinking laws there? You'll love Liverpool if that's the case (at the other end of the spectrum  lolol)

Donovan is a legend over here, good to hear he's doing well and good luck with the playoff spot

Got a better chance of doing something decent than Everton have at the minute  :Horse:

Ya..liquor laws are whack here. Beer in bars can only be 4.0% ABV (pretty popular in the states to have 6-8% beer). Liquor drinks are capped at 1.5oz per pour. To buy "full strength" beer, any wine or liquor have to go to a state-run liquor store (closed Sundays of course), only 4% beer available in the grocery store.

...But the skiing is world-class. If any of you Evertonians are out this way have a free place to stay right near the mountains. We even get all the matches on TV here ;)

A Xmas drinking holiday is just what the doctor ordered for the GF and I. Can't wait to sit by a roaring fire in the pub and put a few back.

September 29, 2017, 04:59:58 AM
Reply #783

Sixx1402

Ahh.....Boucheenie i presume

September 29, 2017, 05:00:58 AM
Reply #784

Lxxx

Another unpopular opinion on here but DCL isn't actually very good. He's getting a lot of credit for battling and being relatively quick because even them basics are things we don't have. He's a terrible finisher though. Has some horrible touches. He's got 1 goal in the league hasn't he?  People think he might be our Harry Kane. He's a lucky boy as he's currently being compared to rooney playing on the edge of his own area and nothing.
Currently he's all effort no substance. Not convinced he'll make a decent premier league player never mind Harry fucking Kane

Wind it in. He's played about two dozen games at the top level and you're already writing him off?

September 29, 2017, 05:01:06 AM
Reply #785

Realist

Let's not beat around the bush, none of the youngsters are anything special really are they? DCL is a championship player, his finishing is shit

PS Are you gonna honour our bet?

September 29, 2017, 05:02:03 AM
Reply #786

Shogun

Administrator

Want to know what Harry Kane was doing at same age?

Being horrendous in the U20 World Cup coming back from two failed spells at Norwich and Leicester.

I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

September 29, 2017, 05:02:08 AM
Reply #787

Macca77

Burnley on Sunday should be fun eh

September 29, 2017, 05:04:25 AM
Reply #788

bluenuck

Pretty sad this. It really tells it all. 4 guys stepping on each others toes just over the mid field line with no-one even in the attacking 3rd let alone out wide deeming our full backs useless, and having absolutely no target to pass to leading the line.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 05:06:16 AM by bluenuck »

September 29, 2017, 05:04:39 AM
Reply #789

Sixx1402

Ahh.....Boucheenie i presume

September 29, 2017, 05:06:01 AM
Reply #790

Heisenberg

Pretty sad this. It really tells it all. 4 guys stepping on each others toes just over the mid field line with no-one even in the attacking 3rd let alone out wide.

That is absolutely awful to look at. All them number 10s

September 29, 2017, 05:06:38 AM
Reply #791

Realist

Pretty sad this. It really tells it all. 4 guys stepping on each others toes just over the mid field line with no-one even in the attacking 3rd let alone out wide deeming our full backs useless, and having absolutely no target to pass to leading the line.

It's pathetic

September 29, 2017, 05:07:02 AM
Reply #792

BlueBeagle

Worst thing about it is Ashley Williams number being on the graphic.

September 29, 2017, 05:07:33 AM
Reply #793

Lxxx

6 players all within 20 yards of each other. 6m a year for that?

September 29, 2017, 05:08:39 AM
Reply #794

Heisenberg

All effort no substance. He's getting a lot of credit because that is much better than no effort and no substance. DCL has been one of the very very few positives this season. Cheer up