October 18, 2017, 12:38:45 PM

Author Topic: Everton vs Apollon Limassol  (Read 8812 times)

September 29, 2017, 05:50:01 AM
Reply #810

dunkster

Had Tom Davis been sniffing glue before the game. He was truly  dire today.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

September 29, 2017, 05:52:29 AM
Reply #811

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Had Tom Davis been sniffing glue before the game. He was truly  dire today.

Had an absolute stinker, should have been subbed at half time latest.

September 29, 2017, 06:14:51 AM
Reply #812

Running Blue

Season ticket holder unfortunately babe, nice try, now do you wanna answer me question?

Can we start a gofundme page for the poor sod who has to sit next to you?

September 29, 2017, 06:16:53 AM
Reply #813

Evertonian in NC

I am too late to be angry on the internet, I fear.  And BY FUCK, am I ever angry.  Level to 10-man Apollon.

Have some fucking pride in the shirt, or stay in the dressing room next time.

Vlasic??  Is he seriously the only one who gives a fuck?  And don't get me started on Ashley Williams, had we started a literal sign post next to Holgate, we probably sneak through 2-1.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

September 29, 2017, 06:19:46 AM
Reply #814

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
I know it makes me a shit blue but I won't be watching on Sunday or in the near future. It's a chore rather than entertainment. The club gets zero benefit from me watching an illegal stream and I'd sooner be doing almost anything else. I can accept crap. I can't accept hands tied behind our backs inept shite. 150m and we just didn't bother with pace width or a fucking forward. Individually our business was a bit shite and very expensive. In terms of team building it was laughable

It's a free country, no one is forcing you to watch your team. I will be though. We've been fucking worse than this in my lifetime and when I started supporting the team that's exactly what I signed on for - supporting through thick and thin. I see some people on here and the way they react and I worry about their character. When times are tough you either get behind those things you claim to love or you fuck off. Well I know which one I'm doing
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

September 29, 2017, 06:22:15 AM
Reply #815

Evertonian in NC

It's a free country, no one is forcing you to watch your team. I will be though. We've been fucking worse than this in my lifetime and when I started supporting the team that's exactly what I signed on for - supporting through thick and thin. I see some people on here and the way they react and I worry about their character. When times are tough you either get behind those things you claim to love or you fuck off. Well I know which one I'm doing

I'm angry, but I will watch every single minute.

If there are going to be sharp growing pains (as is obviously the case), a finished, selfish Wayne Rooney needs to be nowhere near the pitch, with his shots from midfield (sorry that is probably an American-ism).
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

September 29, 2017, 06:25:10 AM
Reply #816

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah can't take to rooney really. Too often follows the ball around.

Really surprised to hear criticism of young Dominic. One of the only bright spots of our poor start.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 29, 2017, 06:26:25 AM
Reply #817

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
I'm angry, but I will watch every single minute.

If there are going to be sharp growing pains (as is obviously the case), a finished, selfish Wayne Rooney needs to be nowhere near the pitch, with his shots from midfield (sorry that is probably an American-ism).

I'll always be there. My rugby team (which used to be one of the most famous and powerful in the game) is going through shit right now and I'm still banging the drum loudly. I've always been a fighter. I've played in teams on the end of 90 point drubbings with players saying after the match they will never play again and still I was there the next week and the next. We will get through this

September 29, 2017, 06:27:28 AM
Reply #818

Evertonian in NC

I'll always be there. My rugby team (which used to be one of the most famous and powerful in the game) is going through shit right now and I'm still banging the drum loudly. I've always been a fighter. I've played in teams on the end of 90 point drubbings with players saying after the match they will never play again and still I was there the next week and the next. We will get through this

Everton Football Club.  It builds character!

September 29, 2017, 06:28:12 AM
Reply #819

Evertonian in NC

Yeah can't take to rooney really. Too often follows the ball around.

Really surprised to hear criticism of young Dominic. One of the only bright spots of our poor start.

He also has the requisite vision for the game.  Gonna be scary good when it all comes together.

September 29, 2017, 06:38:55 AM
Reply #820

Elgoodo1978

Been out, sky plussed it, watched it and came back to this! Fuck you Everton! Fuck you

September 29, 2017, 06:42:14 AM
Reply #821

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber

90 point drubbings happen when you play South Africans
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

September 29, 2017, 06:45:15 AM
Reply #822

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
90 point drubbings happen when you play South Africans

I meant at club level, in games I played

September 29, 2017, 08:31:54 AM
Reply #823

eyesalwaysblue

Keep saying to our peg i'm not watching again, she laughs like fuck, this time i nearly mean it though, we've been skint,had shit managers, shit boards, some boss times and various combinations of all that over the last 40 odd years i can remember, this bloke gives me a new feeling though, it's like being in a total fuckin joy vacum......... just fuck off Koeman you total  fuckwit.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

September 29, 2017, 09:04:42 AM
Reply #824

Omar