December 17, 2018, 06:06:44 PM

Author Topic: Everton vs Apollon Limassol  (Read 24082 times)

September 26, 2017, 11:06:14 PM
Read 24082 times

everton1952

This may have been answered but I can't find it. Why is Niasse ineligible on Thursday? Does it apply to further Europa games?

September 28, 2017, 10:40:47 PM
Reply #1

everton1952

Why are they there to be smashed? You may have too high an opinion of our capabilities at present, and too low an opinion of theirs. Just win the game.

September 29, 2017, 06:25:26 PM
Reply #2

everton1952

Football on Sky BT is brilliant. The European Champions League this week was marvellous to watch, great teams, great players. Then I drag myself to Goodison to watch possibly one of the worst displays I have seen for many, many years.  Although I can't see Everton sacking him at this stage,  I  also can't see Koeman turning this around, as he has clearly lost the players. Granted some of the players are utter shite, such as Sandro, Williams, but other better players seem to have lost everything. Gana who was a good player last season has been awful since the start of this season. Admittedly injuries have made necessary  the terrible combination of Holgate and Williams. A real danger is that this kind of abysmal performance which brought out anger and abuse from the crowd, will badly affect the confidence and development of the younger players. I was really sorry for Jonjo at right back with a floundering Davies in front of him. 

September 29, 2017, 07:21:39 PM
Reply #3

everton1952

Back in 1952...... the boys' pen cost 9 old pence.