October 19, 2017, 07:39:38 PM

Author Topic: Tom Davies "proud" of personal display against Bournemouth  (Read 933 times)

September 25, 2017, 08:46:30 PM
Reply #15

eyesalwaysblue

I kind of get the feeling the sheer number of young lads in the 1st team squad now gives them the collective confidence to want and expect to be playing a part most weeks. I like it.
Hope we shoehorn as many as possible in...
I still despise Clive Thomas..

deCoubertin

September 26, 2017, 03:31:56 AM
Reply #16

wepull

Start him in place of Gana and we might see more tooth in our attacks.

September 26, 2017, 07:33:46 AM
Reply #17

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Love the kid,though he's getting the usual hyperbolic praise we love to shower on our youngsters. He hadn't hit his best form this season until Bournemouth - was poor when he started against Chelsea and Utd, probably why he was dropped. Hopefully he pushes on from here.

September 26, 2017, 02:13:41 PM
Reply #18

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
We played 3Cm's few times in pre season but he never really went back to it which is odd.

If we did do 3 CM's then one benefit would be having Davies and Gana going up and down.

Problem is you lose your 10/AM then so not sure where Rooney, Sig or Klaassen play unless he one of them drops into Davies/Gana's place.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 29, 2017, 07:15:11 AM
Reply #19

kramer0

Not his best performance tonight but, despite nothing coming off for him, he worked hard and he wanted to get on the ball whenever he could. He doesn't shirk his responsibilities, even when he's not playing well. It's hard to bet against someone with that sort of attitude.

I hope Koeman doesn't hold the off-night against him because Davies has still earned the right to start, in my opinion.

Edit: Don't fuck with Tom Davies.

https://streamable.com/6mdpv
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 07:53:57 AM by kramer0 »

September 29, 2017, 02:38:39 PM
Reply #20

Macca77

He was shocking, If anything he was trying to hard